User Controls

promising young woman

Kev Space Nigga
    This flick trolled me with its multiple oscars, i knew i would regret it.

A 50 yr old cunt only has to larp as a drunk 20yo apparently to have men flocking to her at the bar to take her home, still works for minimum wage at a coffee shop and lives with her parents, spends her evenings doing the larping as previously mentioned and breaks character at the last second to humiliate the retard.

Cant get no guy, shes got a laundry list of requirements even at her advanced age, guys nowadays just cant get enough of that granny cooch, she got too many options dawg.

The only one for her is some pseudohomosexual mama's boy that fawns for her attention.

Her hobbies, besides her predatory behavior mentioned in the beginning, include luring and kidnapping an underage girl to set her up to be raped by older men in order to get back at her mother who was the dean of the college because she wouldnt take her word over a boy's that felt up her drunk friend. oh wont feminists love this one!

fortunately, she was just kidding and the girl in question was only kidnapped and lured in good faith to troll the dean, she was kind enough to even return her phone that she stole.

"believe women!" was the moral of her antics, their word is divine law, they are so morally superior to men that they should be believed without question.

She then goes to harass a defense attorney at his home who submissively begs for her forgiveness, literally on his knees. despite the boldness of this strong independent woman, she is visibly shaken and intimidated by this pleading, faggot of a man.

Her vindictive journey ends with her larping as a bachelor party nurse to get into a frathouse where she finds the guy who felt up her friend 30 years ago, handcuffs him to a bed and kills him for his unforgivable crime.

actually, that wouldnt be good PR for the feminist narrative, they have to make sure the cunt is always the victim. so where were we? right, the guy somehow breaks out of the cuffs, suffocates her before she can maim him, buries the body and society magically takes the mans word as gospel (#metoo and #killallmen never happened in that universe i guess) and her disappearance is not seriously investigated

until her phone sends scheduled texts to the police and all the evil cis male scum including the soy-boy she was dating get apprehended.

a womans unimpeachable divine word will always be the last one!

take that, patriarchy!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    i havent watched any movie in over 15 years. Theyre all feminist and democrat bullshit propaganda
    Kev Space Nigga
    yeah hollywood is soy as fuck, but sometimes you just gotta eat up all that propaganda, i havent written a movie review in forever.

i did it so you dont have to
Jump to Top