User Controls

Red and Beeno playing games

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    You put my phone number on a shitload of telemarketer call list. my spam-block is full. and they keep calling on new prefix lines.

You need to stop putting Gigi number on this list. this is harassment at this point. You say "Don't snitch" but you pull this shit and I can't tell Gigi not to "Snitch" because you pieces of shit have her phone ringing off the hook. She is about to do the Police report because she has to in order to have the phone perma block and possibly those people linked will be fined. this soft version of Swatting by proxy of telemarketers non stop is getting old.

i havnt snitched to police for my phone but I'm not Gigi. you fucked up if she decides to do this.
    I also have to change my number out because you did this to my business line first.

so I wont be giving my new numbers out. and I will have them set up by a third party so you wont find me linked to them using spokeo or some s hit
    it's jef hunter man he's out to get you!
    BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    The cops are going to think you're just an old couple messing around on the internet clicking random pop ups and that you're just old and confused about today.
    They will listen to you cry about the fact you have been entering to win too many things while supplying your PI to anything saying you won or might win.
    why do all the coward faggot schizo retards like wariat and OP the schizo feel the need to constantly get the authorities involved in their online block game drama where everyone on the internet laughs and calls them faggots.

What do you think the outcome is here, in your schizo minds maybe you have some idea of how this will end SHUT THE SITE DOWN MAN LANNYS A MURDERER, but probably not.

You think you're important but you are just an annoying retard.

if the cops didn't do anything in this case do you really think they are gonna help you. Heatscore snitch schizo retards you should all do a suicide

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/The_Chris-Chan_Extortionists

Joshua Wise and Stephen Boyd send Chris photoshopped pictures of a weapon on the moon, and pictures of riots from Ferguson, warning that they could destroy CWCville (the fictional city Sonichu lives in, where Chris is mayor). Chris believes this is a real threat.

[End laugh track.]

So naturally once they have Chris believing that, they have Chris confessing to being a pedophile and raping his mother. Once they have those confessions, they threaten to release it to the public if he doesn't record himself shitting on the floor and punching himself in the face until tears and snot are running down his chin. At one point, they ask Chris to punch his mother, which he does (though he claims lightly).

Once they have exerted complete control over Chris, his beliefs, and actions, they begin to quench their avarice. Threatening again to release the videos, it starts off as small gifts, like Steam gift cards, but it continues. In the first few months of 2018, they manage to obtain more than $6000 in Steam codes, prepaid Visa debit cards, and Gamestop toys and electronics sent directly to their house. Don't believe me?

Stephen Boyd posing as Gwen Mikoto. [REDACTED] in Shepherdsville, KY is their family house. I've been in touch with his mother, who lied to cover him. This is one of many. Both of them received brand new PS Vitas and games and accessories.

It's a shame that law enforcement hasn't done something with this as with everything we have it really is a slam dunk. At our insistence Chris did drop off things to the Greene County sheriff and sent us a copy of the report, but they didn't seem to do anything with it.

i hope gigi dies fuck that bitch
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood it's jef hunter man he's out to get you!

Fuckt hat pasty face nig.

I'll kick him in his old fat nuts
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood why do all the coward faggot schizo retards like wariat and OP the schizo feel the need to constantly get the authorities involved in their online block game drama where everyone on the internet laughs and calls them faggots.

What do you think the outcome is here, in your schizo minds maybe you have some idea of how this will end SHUT THE SITE DOWN MAN LANNYS A MURDERER, but probably not.

You think you're important but you are just an annoying retard.

if the cops didn't do anything in this case do you really think they are gonna help you. Heatscore snitch schizo retards you should all do a suicide

https://sonichu.com/cwcki/The_Chris-Chan_Extortionists

i hope gigi dies fuck that bitch

Shut the fuck up you leaf nigger. Don't ever compare me to Wariat again.
    blaster master victim of incest
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    YEAH RED & BEENO -- YOU DONE FUK'D UP.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also I hated Trump but had hopes he was going to do shit. HE DID NOT

He had the Rape Victim of Bill Clinton on his stage when getting elected. Bill looking seriously worried and his stupid bitch wife Laughing in mockery.

Never draining the swamp that clearly connected him as well as his buddy "Larry Silverstein" and I believe Trump was part of the owner of WTC 1 and 2 that Larry purchased from Donald and his other property invester club.

Larry knew how to knock that expensive clause of purchase in the form of Asbestos right out of there while collecting twice on a sweet ass policy and only days left on it.

I know the cops believe me (some do anyways) but they also know they're not going to lose their pensions to a NDA they violated when they took their oath and were forced to follow certain Non-Disclosure Agreements"

this is why they didnt do shit. Firefighters as well as the Port Authority. And guess what. I wrote to the NJ/NYC Port Auth and got a response. the only time.. ONLY time I ever got an official to talk about it. he said "Not in that format" and I said "You mean digital" and he said "No. the way you wrote it.. causing a panic. we dont need anymore of this shit" but eh also stated that he knew much of it was true and him and his colleagues know it was true. not all of it but much of it.

Again, I never said Jeff was involved in 9/11 but that his website was used. however in retrospect I remember how much the WUO and Ernesto "Che" Guevara was a big thing. how they all looked up to them. I just thought it was for fun. Be a commie for a day and fuck the system. when in fact the NeoCon and Democraps are all the same. and D.A. boudin in San Francisco (Son of both Father and Mother in Prison as WUO members) and his adopted Dad Bill Ayers (Another member got lucky, No Prison time) spent time in Venuzuela and his name is Chesa (Che influenced) Boudin. I also wonder if there is connection to the San Francisco Boudin Bread Factory and restaurant (awesome lunches) they're the first to invent San Francisco Sour Dough which help fund their communist party probably. :D

I used to want to be a commie. I used to say Fuck the System. but then they started in on All Middle Age White Males need to die. and I realized I wasnt getting my SSI and SSD and that I had to work for a living. so they lost a bunch of grunt celtic/ethnic whites that used to roll with Hispanics and PoC in the day. now we're all just white men. Well fuck you too.

and this is the funniest one. BLM leaders are saying that the Statue of Lincoln needs to come down. where he's freeing a black slave because She(The woman interviewed) said that even Lincoln was apart of the White Oppressors and that Lincoln also hated blacks and often used the word "Nigger". err I mean Nigger. LOL they're turning on Abe

So now, you can all suck my dick. The Left, the Right, the fake Independents in the guise of Left and Right. Centrist is where its at. Centalism is where its happening.

kill yourselves.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    G African Astronaut
    Doyle needs fucking Thorazine it's obvious his other meds have ran their course (shakes head).
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by blaster master G tell 2k1 as much as I'd like to take credit for the weird spam calls hes getting, this is a nation wide phenomena

That spaz doesn't get simple logic man, everything is a global plot to make an obese middle-aged Uber driver's life rough lol.
    Originally posted by G That spaz doesn't get simple logic man, everything is a global plot to make an obese middle-aged Uber driver's life rough lol.

Says the fox to the other foxes surrounding the Rooster
    G African Astronaut
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yikes -- the thought of what thorazine does to the brain gives me the heebie jeebies.
Jump to Top