User Controls

Im starting to recall how I almost did have a threesome

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Wariat remember those two jedi or israeli lesbian chicks i met in a dive bar in warsaw who ended up being all bitchy with me when i started calling the main one a bitch during the sex? and the other got in my face about it and how she didnt like to be slapped? and how i told the story how she just got naked at my place which was in a state of a mess or me just moving there at the time and got on the fushion on the floor without any foreplay or eaiting for me to take her clothes off? i recall i kept trying to get the other one to lick my ass while i was fucking her friend but all she did was fuk my place up rolling on the floor fingering herself spilling the wine glass and just getting off on me fucking the friend or main chick i found hot and who found me hot. she also didnt even fully get naked just to undies and bikini unlike thst friend. but it was close fuys. later the main chick sucked my cock for a bit and this was i think when i could have mad eit happen by telling the other one come here and kissing her again and then slowly getting her to join the friend sucking the dick or do it after her but i sort of let it go. or i could have on the mattress got her to just fome there instead of asking her to lick my ass and tlel her no its your turn i know you want some dick too so get over here. but she was in some trance fingering herself so i dont know. oh yea and she started filming the fucking without my permission at one point besides getting bitchy so i just didnt csre for her much. then later the main bitch got me to pay for their uber or order it with that stupid sweet sounding voice. the reason she didnt want to lick me form behind to begin with i think tho was when we were in the cab heading to my place she put her hand not the main bitch the other one with some grayish hair (they were around 48) in the back of my pants and i recall stinking. it stunk as she moved her hand on my but cheeks because i must not have wiped well or it was sweaty from the dancing or whatever. maybe if it was a regular day where im cleaner there she may have or i should have just went to the bathroom right aeay and cleaned it but the main bitch just got naked right away. i do wonder what she was doing as i never suggested her rimming or nothing st this point why put her hand in the back of my pants like thst to test the waters?
Jump to Top