User Controls

Conjoined twins sees out of each other’s eyes and knows one another’s thoughts.

Xlite African Astronaut
    I can only imagine the weirdness in trying to look through 4 eyes at the same time from two different PoVs. It must be like watching 2 different movies overlapping each other.

The worst thing must be the lack of privacy. I mean, what happens when they reach puberty?
    You can't have any sexual fantasies. Infact, you can't have any thoughts at all without the other one knowing. When one feels bad, she might easily drag the other one down with her thoughts and feelings. Can they both think different thoughts at the same time?
    What happens if one of them dies?

What the fuck is this shit? So many questions.

https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/features/the-hogan-twins-share-a-brain-and-see-out-of-each-others-eyes
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    neuro-scientists are going to have fun with this one.

i imagine it'll be painful as they grow and their cranial structure changes.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Yeah they probably won't live long.
    If your baby came out like that just make another one instead of forcing TWO PEOPLE to live with a fucking disability for their entire life because of your shitty genetics and morality
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If your baby came out like that just make another one instead of forcing TWO PEOPLE to live with a fucking disability for their entire life because of your shitty genetics and morality

I agree, if you know its gonna be retarded and or deformed then its your duty as a human being to scramble that shit.
    These girls are guna have an extremely hard time, and what for?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Xlite I agree, if you know its gonna be retarded and or deformed then its your duty as a human being to scramble that shit.
    These girls are guna have an extremely hard time, and what for?

Wow, and after your parents didn't decide to 4th trimester abort you.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Wow, and after your parents didn't decide to 4th trimester abort you.

How cute, it can write.
    Why don't do us all a favor and get back into the shithole you came from. You may not have been useful in life, but you might be as compost.

Fucking hell..
    Kids these days.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Wow, and after your parents didn't decide to 4th trimester abort you.

you should abort yourself now, it's not too late
    Bradley Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite I can only imagine the weirdness in trying to look through 4 eyes at the same time from two different PoVs. It must be like watching 2 different movies overlapping each other.

The worst thing must be the lack of privacy. I mean, what happens when they reach puberty?
    You can't have any sexual fantasies. Infact, you can't have any thoughts at all without the other one knowing. When one feels bad, she might easily drag the other one down with her thoughts and feelings. Can they both think different thoughts at the same time?
    What happens if one of them dies?

What the fuck is this shit? So many questions.

https://www.cbc.ca/cbcdocspov/features/the-hogan-twins-share-a-brain-and-see-out-of-each-others-eyes

You have two eyes as itis, do you see two movies overlapping? C'mon nigger. You can make leaps greater than this mentally.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley You have two eyes as itis, do you see two movies overlapping? C'mon nigger. You can make leaps greater than this mentally.

Both of my eyes are pointing forward and seeing only whats in front of me. These girl's eyes might be directed forward but at a different angel for each girl.

Get smart son, or get out. I think the world is better off if you never had kids. We can do without the added retardness.
    If you can't keep up, you need to sit in the dummy chair in the corner.
    Bradley Black Hole
    u simultaneously see out both, much like how you can feel both hands as distinct without thinking it's the same hand.

Part of the ocular responsible parts of the brain would be double worked and would either expand into associated areas or would divy up responsibilities. It's highly likely that the person in question would "view" an object the way you can focus on something, but would have paripherals of where her other set of eyes is, if it cannot focus on the same object.

It'd really fuck you up the most when you have to exhibit some sort of distance estimation and lack the coordinated bio-optic feature of divergency that is used subconsciously by the mind in order to guage distance. This would be most noticeably manifested when operating a moving vehicle, walking, or throwing an object/catching it.

The subject of vision is a very interesting subset of psychology, at least for understanding ailments that affect it or in this case, how more is hardly better.

P.s. go fuck yourself
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Each girl has a pair of eyes.
    Each pair of eyes is located at a different place.
    One girl would be able to see something the other girl wouldn't, because they don't share the exact same field of view.
    In this case however, they can both use all 4 eyes. So, unless they close their own pair of eyes or can somehow pick which eyes they wanna look out of, there will be distortions.
    My sight is superior to theirs.

Also, eat a dick homo.
    Bradley Black Hole
    They have a direct neural pathway linking the brains, it's what your mother had to nigger cock
    Bradley Black Hole
    did u even read the article dumbfuck?

*Goes to read article for the first time*
    Bradley Black Hole
    bro they have 1 brain, so it's like have 2 more advanced eyeballs instead of 4 cameras. They see everything as joined and if it overlaps it just ciphers that out as double receiving an image like the end of you hooked kike nose.
    Bradley Black Hole
    Bradley Black Hole
    they can drive a car and type so it's believed that they're functioning together but then 1 of them started likin girls and decided she was transgender but the other one didn't want to be anything other than this guys wife so it became this weird 4 way affair where one head is a guy (But actually a female) witha female head, and then other times the one pretends to be dead while the other one is a female with her boyfriend who she loves to give sloppy toppy too.
    Bradley Black Hole
    these ones are body builders

Bradley Black Hole
    do he get 1 covid shot or 4
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    can someone link me to any conjoined twins penetration vids?
Jump to Top