User Controls

man i want to get a super nintendo again and a superscope

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i remember the superscope in stores way back when ingot my snes as a kid i was impressed by how big it was and how it looked but never got one. i want one now. im like a big kid after all.

so get one with all that trust fund/mommy/daddy money you have.
    man those graphics are glorious now looking atbthem. we as kids of the 90s had it too good we didnt see the leaves from the tree how great gaming was back then.
    imnat my kickit spot again drinking beers and watching these old school gaming vids.
    Originally posted by Wariat man those graphics are glorious now looking atbthem. we as kids of the 90s had it too good we didnt see the leaves from the tree how great gaming was back then.

I have always thought the n64 texture mapping looked cool. It's janky and low res and they had a limit in the kb range for certain things so people are quick to say it looks like "shit" and I guess hasn't aged well but it has a unique look like classic 3D pc games.

It's timeless

Bradley Black Hole
    I started playing old video games after Fona died. I've been playing Chrono Trigger and am on the last dungeon in Zelda1.
Jump to Top