User Controls

Corrupt corporate shill and PNAC front goy Don Rumsfeld does first decent thing in his life and dies.

Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld

Good riddance you fucking traitor.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    how did he betray ireland.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how did he betray ireland.

He betrayed his own people, his race, and the culture in which he existed.

No one respects a traitor.

How many tears will his PNAC buddies in Tel Aviv be shedding for this goy? Not many I bet.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He betrayed his own people, his race, and the culture in which he existed.

No one respects a traitor.

How many tears will his PNAC buddies in Tel Aviv be shedding for this goy? Not many I bet.

their losses are neither your losses nor your gains.
    FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Donald_Rumsfeld

Good riddance you fucking traitor.

You can tell who the real traitors are by the level of honor they receive upon dying. It is inversely proportional to the degree to which they were not traitors. For example, John Tanton's life--a monument to decency, civic-mindedness, intelligence, magnanimity, patriotism, and responsible environmentalism-- was compared in his Washington Post obituary to a dead cat poisoning a well. Meanwhile, John McCain's funeral was televised, lasted three days, and occurred in two separate cities, including lying in state in the Capitol. And truly, he was as loathsome and treacherous as it is possible for a human to be--even since his youth, pure traitor. Proof we are under a hostile occupation.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by FreeAssange You can tell who the real traitors are by the level of honor they receive upon dying. It is inversely proportional to the degree to which they were not traitors. For example, John Tanton's life–a monument to decency, civic-mindedness, intelligence, magnanimity, patriotism, and responsible environmentalism– was compared in his Washington Post obituary to a dead cat poisoning a well. Meanwhile, John McCain's funeral was televised, lasted three days, and occurred in two separate cities, including lying in state in the Capitol. And truly, he was as loathsome and treacherous as it is possible for a human to be–even since his youth, pure traitor. Proof we are under a hostile occupation.

i expect something like this comming from spectral.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i expect something like this comming from spectral.

He's right though.

For instance they awarded medals to the crew of the ship that shot down an Iranian Civilian Airliner. Literal war crimes getting celebrated. It's how the system works, sheer chutzpah.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655#Post-tour_of_duty_medals
    Originally posted by Donald Trump No one respects a traitor.

True, no one respects America and what they did to all that lovely Tea
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He's right though.

For instance they awarded medals to the crew of the ship that shot down an Iranian Civilian Airliner. Literal war crimes getting celebrated. It's how the system works, sheer chutzpah.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655#Post-tour_of_duty_medals

lol theyve been doing that since 1942.

fire bombing the entire shit out of german, french and japanese cities and burning millions of non combatants to a crisp is pretty much the definition of war crime.

and they all got their medals.

edit : tens of millions.
    He's going to heaven and he'll get a pat on the back from St Peter as he enters.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    rumsfeld was O.G. as fuk
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how did he betray ireland.

I still feel some residual loyalty to what America pretended to be, and maybe even was in places, under it all. Land of opportunity, freedom, justice, big trucks, french fries, guns, doing whatever the fuck you want, all that shit.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I still feel some residual loyalty to what America pretended to be, and maybe even was in places, under it all. Land of opportunity, freedom, justice, big trucks, french fries, guns, doing whatever the fuck you want, all that shit.

america was never real in our lifetime. the US is a tranny.

it came out of her closet day it relinquished its money printers to the feds and it had its sex and gender realigned the day it let its government seize their peoples gold and gold certificates.

her adams apple was finaly removed when she announced a very short list of a select, limited, and narrow range of small and light firearms her citizens are allowed to bear.

even biden made it clear the other day.

you need F-15s and MANPADS to overthrow the government. and no citizen can have those.

this is america.

hmmm -- i think my next objective is to find a ladyboy pussy to penetrate out of curiosity to see what the fuk it'll feel like... for science
    no.homo
    it feels like a warm, oversized fleshlight.
Jump to Top