User Controls

lol at this kid and this shaggy looking homeless dude drinking beers together

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    the kid reminds me of some guys i met in rehab in jail lol the half witted dude who pretends hes never done anything wrong and just ended up in rhwb fir some reason or jail wnd thr old man ith thr long hair is like one of those old guru types who knows everything about everything or the game.

theyre having a deep conversation about something now like about how the fucking system works or the government or sumthin.
    lol the white dude has big eyes like wide like a bull frog.
    another episode of wariat people watches every detail of everyone around him so he can distract himself from the crippling reality of his own existence.

Where did the guy with the pink shirt go, DO HIM NEXT!!!!

Bradley Black Hole
    God this is so creepy. Wariat u r liek the prime time stalker right now, follow one of the girls home next
    lol the kid seriously reminds me of so many people ive met in jail its crazy. even his look like of a mix of apathy toward normies ir laughter at other bums trying to bum change he is fuking like straight out of rehab.
    he just knocked down that whole small trash can on the ground and went in with the glasses probably getting himself wnd the old man a beer.
    Bradley Black Hole
    I can't understand how that couple directly infront of you doesn't get weirded out by you sitting there with half an erection dreaming about getting some of that sweet pussy.
    these two guys are definitely not normies or normis guys.
    lol the kid has some fucking headphones he keeps on top of his head just for looks and came back out with two beers like i predicted.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat do you ever masturbate in public?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Is everyone white in poland? Seems like a really nice place, plus they're kind to retards it seems
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    that dude's getting his dick wet in an hour or two
    lol this is looney tunes guys. some chick cam eup to the old dude with the long hair the old hippy bum dude bought him some shake and some pastery the other dude the kid isnjust like folded his arms ideways and said dawg what can i say u got game bro just take it twke what life gives u dawg.
    Bradley Black Hole
    wariat u realize u could have + 2 friends if u just walked up to them, slapped ur beer down between them and asked them waht's good
    Bradley Black Hole
    wow, these peopel are way better than you, women are fawning over giving them shake and pastery and ur just sitting htere KY jelly ass hell
    Bradley Black Hole
    ask them to take a selfie with you and introduce yourself, show them this thread
    holy ruck lods the city im chilling wt now is like fucking a hood place. some guys got in a fight spot im chilling st right now and both the homeless dude wnd the roughneck kid didnt even budge to look or notice. weird city man.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bradley wariat u realize u could have + 2 friends if u just walked up to them, slapped ur beer down between them and asked them waht's good

this coming from a traumatized fuckup who got rejected by an ugly homosexual methrat

just letting you know who is giving you friendship advice, wario
Jump to Top