User Controls

Buckwheat and why you should eat it with every meal

1) you are a faggot if you do not

2) its a slav thing to do

3) because FUCK YOU thats why

I thank you for your attention.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    I got your buckwheat right here!

Where i'm from people grow buckwheat just to plow it back into the ground for nitrogen and it's not really eaten that much and is more considered a cover crop than a food source among the agricultural community

theres a reason slavs do not have advanced culture.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Where i'm from people grow buckwheat just to plow it back into the ground for nitrogen and it's not really eaten that much and is more considered a cover crop than a food source among the agricultural community

Yeah and Ukraine planted weed around chernobyl to remove radiation from soil.

Buckwheat is fucking good, and you should enjoy it daily.
    I relate it more with Asians than I do Slavs
    Weetabix motherfucker...REAL men need only apply.

Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Weetabix motherfucker…REAL men need only apply.

more like betawixx.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I relate it more with Asians than I do Slavs

I think they make noodles out of the stuff. We just boil it and eat it as is with a bit of salt and butter. It is good stuff.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian I think they make noodles out of the stuff. We just boil it and eat it as is with a bit of salt and butter. It is good stuff.

im sorry but the image in the packaging, that is not how buckwheat looks like.

they sell buckwheat with picture of wheat on it.

they lied.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im sorry but the image in the packaging, that is not how buckwheat looks like.

Its just an image that they put, as the producer is called "Russian Field". Here is rice for example:

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Its just an image that they put, as the producer is called "Russian Field". Here is rice for example:

yea but rices do look like that tho.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny yea but rices do look like that tho.

The image on the products looks more like wheat than rice. Buckwheat is better than both rice and wheat combined. If I had to eat only one thing till I die I would eat dead bodies.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian The image on the products looks more like wheat than rice. Buckwheat is better than both rice and wheat combined. If I had to eat only one thing till I die I would eat dead bodies.

wheat and rice are essentially the same grass, like white bears and brown bears or nigger bears.

what makes buckwheat so special.
    also wheats are lighter, which is why they stand straight up.

rice are heavier, hence they bend down.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wheat and rice are essentially the same grass, like white bears and brown bears or nigger bears.

what makes buckwheat so special.

Buckwheat is not a grain. It has all 9 essential amino acids, so its high in protein. It does not spike blood sugar, is a good source of fiber and carbs, and has good minerals/vitamins.

You wanna know more about buckwheat, you can read a little bit about it here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/is-buckwheat-the-latest-superfood
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    where do i find buckwheat
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    My mom has a vegetarian friend who eats a buckwheat pancake every morning because they have more protein in them
    Originally posted by STER0S where do i find buckwheat

inside the wounds of a buck negro shot with buckshots.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Buckwheat is not a grain. It has all 9 essential amino acids, so its high in protein. It does not spike blood sugar, is a good source of fiber and carbs, and has good minerals/vitamins.

You wanna know more about buckwheat, you can read a little bit about it here:

https://www.foxnews.com/health/is-buckwheat-the-latest-superfood

it does not have any cost benefit and its just a fad.

any superfood is.
Jump to Top