User Controls

England 2 Germany 0

  1. #1
    55yrs of pain coming to an end. England knock out Germany to secure a place in the quarter finals...first time they've beat them in competition since 1966.

    Take that Bembridge Scholars.

  2. #2
    stl1 Dark Matter
    Here's to your team winning again...in another 55 years!
  3. #3
    gay.
  4. #4
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    England dont deserve to win a trophy, they're a nation of subservient pussies. When the people grow a fucking backbone then they'll deserve to experience a win.

    They'll lose in semis or finals anyway. Get all your hopes up just to throw them away like they always do.

    .
  5. #5
    Donald Trump Space Nigga


    What the fuck is wrong with the English?
  6. #6
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

    What the fuck is wrong with the English?

    a little girls cry aroused the men.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  7. #7
    Originally posted by Narc Get all your hopes up just to throw them away like they always do.

    .

    IT'S THE ENGLISH WAY!
  8. #8
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a little girls cry aroused the men.



    That dude wasn't even her dad...
  9. #9
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

    That dude wasn't even her dad…

    sugar dad ?
  10. #10
    4-0 against Ukraine...INTO THE SEMI FINALS AGAINST DUMB DENMARK.
  11. #11
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump What the fuck is wrong with the English?

    Post-traumatic stress disorder, on a national level.

    I've said it once, and I've said it again - WWI and WWII completely fucked Englands national psyche.

    They lost over a million people in two world wars, that they didn't need to be involved with, but the nevertheless got involved with, in order to prevent Germany becoming the dominant power in Europe.

    In 2021, Germany is the dominant power in Europe.

    Against this backdrop, Germany constantly beats them in Soccer - a particularly gay code of Football that is nevertheless their national sport. Watching this is the only time an Englishman is allowed to feel patriotic or proud.

    So yeah, all of this comes to a head and they cheer at the image of a German girl crying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Post-traumatic stress disorder, on a national level.

    I've said it once, and I've said it again - WWI and WWII completely fucked Englands national psyche.

    They lost over a million people in two world wars, that they didn't need to be involved with, but the nevertheless got involved with, in order to prevent Germany becoming the dominant power in Europe.

    In 2021, Germany is the dominant power in Europe.

    Against this backdrop, Germany constantly beats them in Soccer - a particularly gay code of Football that is nevertheless their national sport. Watching this is the only time an Englishman is allowed to feel patriotic or proud.

    So yeah, all of this comes to a head and they cheer at the image of a German girl crying.

    russians lost 26 million, get the fuck over yourself you whiny britfag. people fuck with you you fuck right back, not bitch about a skinned knee. lost only one million people while trying to shit-stir the USSR and germany into a war like the pussy bitches you were.

    cry me a fucking river, limey
  13. #13
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a little girls cry aroused the men.

    obviously
  14. #14
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    PSA: Kev is a dumb pedo who completely missed the point of what I was saying.
  15. #15
    Originally posted by rabbitweed So yeah, all of this comes to a head and they cheer at the image of a German girl crying.

    Bitch doesn't even understand the off side rule I bet!
  16. #16
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by rabbitweed PSA: Kev is a dumb pedo who completely missed the point of what I was saying.

    that makes two of us, the soviets almost got obliterated in the war, they shrugged it off and went on to become a superpower that reached space.

    england got a skinned knee in the war and became a shitty stagnant island of inbred retards sucking the dick of pakis who get aroused by the cries of a little girl.

    enjoy your victory in the gayest sport ever, limey
  17. #17
    Originally posted by Kev that makes two of us, the soviets almost got obliterated in the war, they shrugged it off and went on to become a superpower that reached space.

    england got a skinned knee in the war and became a shitty stagnant island of inbred retards sucking the dick of pakis who get aroused by the cries of a little girl.

    enjoy your victory in the gayest sport ever, limey

    Hey England had a good run and the Greatest most far reaching Empire the world has every seen...America is already fucked and they've only been a superpower for 70years or so.

    Now It's all gay pride month and statues of criminal niggers
  18. #18
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Hey England had a good run and the Greatest most far reaching Empire the world has every seen…America is already fucked and they've only been a superpower for 70years or so.

    Now It's all gay pride month and statues of criminal niggers

    Britains empire was fucking criminal, nothing to be proud about at all. and britain embraced faggotry a decade before america did, they along with france practically invented that metrosexual pretty boy shit.

    they also came very close to legalizing pedophilia in the 1980's
  19. #19
    Originally posted by Kev Britains empire was fucking criminal, nothing to be proud about at all. and britain embraced faggotry a decade before america did, they along with france practically invented that metrosexual pretty boy shit.

    they also came very close to legalizing pedophilia in the 1980's

    Well every Empire has been criminal...it's pretty hard to build one without killing folk. I mean the native Americans are still pretty pissed at the white devils that took over their land and burned and raped their kids.

    Still you gotta laugh right?
  20. #20
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Bitch doesn't even understand the off side rule I bet!

    its ok as long as she doesnt hook her ankles together and prevent a successful withdrawal.
Jump to Top