User Controls

WTF master blaster

Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Pedro Linares (Pedro Linares López)

Google now customizing front page search

blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master I have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Fuck You.

You're calling me a Dragon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hey OP why are you a dragoon
    blaster master victim of incest
    Bradley Black Hole
    Hey OP why do you think your son, master blaster, wants you in his life
    Bradley Black Hole
    I'm calling OP pual Wozny a convictedpedophile from Wisonsin
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood hey OP why are you a dragoon

I been called that before.. Trog was a user name but they kept saying I talk like the Trogdor narrator like I have down syndrome.

I think a few here are connected to another forum over a decade back

I then became Tr9g because other fuckers used Trog. I used Trog and Tr9g on Dr. Edmitchellapollo14.com or net or org. 6th astronaut on the moon. Big UFO believed and lived in Roswell NM as a kid, witnessed the crash material.
    Bradley Black Hole
    So you've basically lived on the internet like a herpes sore for the last 30 years or so accomplishing very little as your psyche and physical form deteriorated one box of honey buns at a time
    Originally posted by Bradley So you've basically lived on the internet like a herpes sore for the last 30 years or so accomplishing very little as your psyche and physical form deteriorated one box of honey buns at a time

No I had a job for a long period then obsessed more. I'm still not a loser like you. Launch a d get the fuck outta yo mom's house. You have no room to say shit about anyone,you dum kunt
    Bradley Black Hole
    i can see why you're so lonely
    My name is Edmitchella Pollo

How did you get my SS#?
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    fuck -- nothing is ever good on televsion anymore.

even all the 'premium' channels is full of shit.
    Language
    Originally posted by I live in da crawlspace, shhhh! Numeral 6 Language

Digits
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready No I had a job for a long period then obsessed more. I'm still not a loser like you. Launch a d get the fuck outta yo mom's house. You have no room to say shit about anyone,you dum kunt

a JOB but not a career
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood a JOB but not a career

kind of did. lasted over a decade and afforded us a home in the hills.
    Bradley Black Hole
    "us" when every woman who ever loved you left you while you found solace in the bedrooms of your children

nice paul, nice.
Jump to Top