User Controls

computer fucking up badly, what do?

it works when i have facebook nigspace google wiki etc open

but when i try to play any game or watch a movie the fan starts getting really loud and erratic and finally the computer crashes. shuts down in middle of game or movie with low CPU requirements. then every time i try to turn the computer back on it immediately shuts down. eventually im able to get it turned on long enough that the disk repairs itself. and i can return to posting on here. but if i want to play a game it'll crash again. i'm worried one day very soon it wont work after trying to turn it on 40 times and the computer will officially be dead. it wasn't having this problem until about 2 or 3 days ago but now it crashes and doesnt start up like 5 times a day. wtf do i do? i tried a full restore to factory settings and the problem is still here. since the fan gets ridiculously loud i'm assuming it might be a hardware problem.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    go taskmanagawer delete all the ops
    It might just be full of dust/syncans
    I did a factory reset so it's not any program causing it, unless there's a virus resistant to it

My computer is fairly clean

I'm just hoping there's some way to keep this thing from turning into recycle junk
    Get a can of compressed air and open it up and clean out the fans and whatnot
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    make lanny fix it and if he doesn't call him a pretentious cunt for not paying attention to your particular problem
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by reject Get a can of compressed air and open it up and clean out the fans and whatnot

yeah sounds like your machine's overheating, could be due to dust/bundy buildup around the fans and vents
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by reject Get a can of compressed air and open it up and clean out the fans and whatnot

man my laptop was once doing that and compressed air lodged the dust in even further. Ent up just having someone open it up , and there was like a bud of hair and dust in the fan

just be careful if you use duster

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-01-15T01:28:45.247803+00:00
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by the holy ghost I did a factory reset so it's not any program causing it

nood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Merlin Houston
    It's over heating if the fans are going crazy. You'll have to take it apart to clean it. Cat hair, smoke, dust, and syncan plastic have no doubt formed a rock solid clump where the fans are.

Guessing it's a laptop?
    we all need ned new nalptops and wifi
    weeer
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Merlin It's over heating if the fans are going crazy. You'll have to take it apart to clean it. Cat hair, smoke, dust, and syncan plastic have no doubt formed a rock solid clump where the fans are.

Guessing it's a laptop?

This.
    Get a can of duster and huff that shit straight to the dome son
Jump to Top