User Controls

Windows 11

Beta comes out on June 28th, anyone going to try it?
    I thought they were gonna hold me down and rape me. I didn't know it was optional
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Originally posted by pEEpEEpOOpOO not sure why they are making a Win11.

They have to hurry up and finish it so they can be transferred and help the team currently working on Windows 12
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yeah they said Win10 was going to be the last windows...THEY LIED
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Where can you get it??
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Yeah they said Win10 was going to be the last windows…THEY LIED

Yeah I remember their little fanboys parroting that as gospel too. Not sure what the point of them making that retarded claim was? Probably a PR stunt, the qssholes

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYMORE WINDOWS ITS ONLY 10 FROM HERE OUT DEHURR
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Where can you get it??

I'm guessing it will be all over the torrent sites. Not seen it yet though but then I haven't really been looking.

After I posted this I got an email from Microsoft...SPYING BASTARDS

Introducing Windows 11
    Windows 11 combines a rejuvenated Start menu with new ways to connect with the people, news, games, and content you love.
    Learn more about Windows 11
    Computer screen showing Windows 11 Snap layout.
    Maximize your productivity
    Access all the apps you need, stay organized, and multi-task easier with tools like Snap layouts and Desktops.
    Computer screen showing Microsoft Teams.
    New ways to connect
    Call or chat with the people you care about instantly, for free, right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams.1
    Computer screen showing Windows 11 Widgets.
    Your content, curated by you
    With Widgets, Microsoft Edge, and apps, you can quickly and easily stay up to date on what matters most to you.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm guessing it will be all over the torrent sites. Not seen it yet though but then I haven't really been looking.

After I posted this I got an email from Microsoft…SPYING BASTARDS

Introducing Windows 11
    Windows 11 combines a rejuvenated Start menu with new ways to connect with the people, news, games, and content you love.
    Learn more about Windows 11
    Computer screen showing Windows 11 Snap layout.
    Maximize your productivity
    Access all the apps you need, stay organized, and multi-task easier with tools like Snap layouts and Desktops.
    Computer screen showing Microsoft Teams.
    New ways to connect
    Call or chat with the people you care about instantly, for free, right from your desktop with Microsoft Teams.1
    Computer screen showing Windows 11 Widgets.
    Your content, curated by you
    With Widgets, Microsoft Edge, and apps, you can quickly and easily stay up to date on what matters most to you.

What if your car breaks down and you have to ask your dolphin girlfriend for her AR-15?
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What if your car breaks down and you have to ask your dolphin girlfriend for her AR-15?

There's an app for that
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Everything is standardised on win7/10 now so it's gonna be shit for a few years at least after this, win 7 was better than 8 and 10 and from the looks of it 10 is better than 11.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Yay, more surveillance and less privacy. Lets all get in line!!
    I found a torrent on TPB but fuck that noise.
    It's all the same to me they are starting to blend together
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    windows eleventy artist edition 128bit with teams now for youre surface
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    This thread belongs in the Mongolvoid.
    It's full of useless and annoying garbage. A bloated failure for profit.
    Ya but it will run games better.
    I just updated.
    I don't think it's much more than an updated GUI.
    Just started poking around everything still works like it should,I have third party apps that still work.
    Going to do a few simple bench marks and see how it go's.
    Jeff Hunter did 9/11
Jump to Top