User Controls

Is Fona dead?

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    I heard a rumor he died.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    He did. Caught Mega-AIDS from fucking too many Ohio Whores.

RIP Fona
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oof, that's rough. I figured he probably just stopped taking care of his hep c or w/e when Michael left him.

That sucks. R.I.P Fona.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Fuck him

^ Well yeah, fuck him, but I don't wish death upon anyone. It's hard on their family and whatnot, especially when they're in tons of debt and you can't take control of their estate without taking on the debt.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I feel like I used to wish death upon my enemies.
    yes he is dead :(
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    I hope he is so we dont get anymore of his Muppet freds

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood yes he is dead :(

Damn. Any idea what happened? He seemed to have his life fairly in order last time I talked to him.
    He killed himself after I moved there and we did a bunch of TEK and HEROIN but I cut out his eyes before his family claimed the body and I am in the process of bringing him back from the dead as we speak

he will be shit posting with one rotting arm and no eyes in a few days just you wait. Even sooner if there's a thunderstorm
    Has anyone tried the FONAPHONE?
    he just gave me the middle finger i think that's a good sign
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

two thumbs up
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood He killed himself after I moved there and we did a bunch of TEK and HEROIN but I cut out his eyes before his family claimed the body and I am in the process of bringing him back from the dead as we speak

he will be shit posting with one rotting arm and no eyes in a few days just you wait. Even sooner if there's a thunderstorm

I believe most of that.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    im going to diss you
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Yeah that is weird. He said his ol old lady got a biker bf .. maybe some weird shit went down
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Yeah that is weird. He said his ol old lady got a biker bf .. maybe some weird shit went down

Wasn't he also talking about how she was being weird about him seeing other people? Maybe she murdered him.
    I think Mr. Happy and HTS-n00b offed both kroz and Fonaplats and set them up as suicides.
    Damn, Bill Krozby died too?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    He's just working all the time now.
    The rent has to get paid.
Jump to Top