User Controls

Delta coving variant

Like to see what all you genius anti vaxxers think NOW , that there's a super delta mutation of coving.

And btw it's more trickery than the old dominant strains. Still too macho to get the jab??
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i'm not afraid of anything, what will be will be
    Ah so you believe in predestination?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Like to see what all you genius anti vaxxers think NOW , that there's a super delta mutation of coving.

And btw it's more trickery than the old dominant strains. Still too macho to get the jab??

Nearly 50% of the "delta cases" in the UK are fully vaccinated people. I mean I'm fully vaccinated myself but that kinda shows how much bullshit the shot is now.

It's very shady how desperately hard they are pushing it now.
    Originally posted by Solstice Nearly 50% of the "delta cases" in the UK are fully vaccinated people. I mean I'm fully vaccinated myself but that kinda shows how much bullshit the shot is now.

It's very shady how desperately hard they are pushing it now.

Heard. Did you get the jab to protect you're community?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Heard. Did you get the jab to protect you're community?

Mainly got it for my 60+ nervous Nancy mother
    There's no variants. It's all bullshit.
    delta means 3
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    OH NO! MUTANT MILD FLU LIKE ILLNESSES!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    My cock is too big and I like asians so the virus is staying away from me or it'll get it's asshole destroyed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what's wrong with asians
    Stay tuned for the Giant Murder Hornets.
    they need better people at marketing.

calling it delta plus sounds like something people who work at boeing would come up with,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny they need better people at marketing.

calling it delta plus sounds like something people who work at boeing would come up with,

The whole bogus scam is being pushed by corporations, and that's their mindset.
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    its a fucking sybil attack
Jump to Top