User Controls

The only thing that matters is to fuck

Every day should be spent fucking. If you aren't fucking every day you are a weak beta coward. Society prevents you from FUCKING every day, all of society and human science and politics and religion should be geared to fucking EVERY DAY
    Xlite African Astronaut
    You've been spending too much time with kev.
    shut up faggot, you don't fuck or else you wouldn't think of such beta thoughts thinking of other men. You should be thinking about fucking and either just getting back from fucking or just going to a fucking.

You ain't shit, you aren't shit and you never will be shit. Get to fucking because it's all that matters or what what are you too ugly??? can't lift? not COOL like me? that sucks. Gimme the Ph### of all females you know so they can meet a real man
    Xlite African Astronaut
    lol triggered.

Grow the fuck up, incel.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    I don't think HTS' browneye will approve of this idealogy.
    The only thing that matters is to fuck. This angers the parts of society unable, unwilling or incapable of fucking

Originally posted by Xlite lol triggered.

Grow the fuck up, incel.

Originally posted by Solstice I don't think HTS' browneye will approve of this idealogy.

all I see is weakness. I have fucked more times today than you do in a year. Your life is meaningless and pointless and I don't understand how you find the will to continue living for one minute longer.

I am fucking as I write this. Life is good.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    and carnitas
    have you ever fucked a carnita?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Op is clearly a virgin.
    fuck what.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I am fucking as I write this.

You can type with only one hand?
Jump to Top