User Controls

Google can now read your thoughts

i just got an ad for my deepest darkest most embarrassing secret
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    What could be much more embarrassing than dating a tranny and admitting you like eating his ass

Not judging, just find it odd.

But yes, remote neural monitoring has been a thing since the 70s
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i just got an ad for my deepest darkest most embarrassing secret

omg, wut is it??
    Originally posted by A College Professor omg, wut is it??

I don't remember, what a shitty ad
    Oh man, you don't have an ad blocker?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Oh man, you don't have an ad blocker?

I don't believe in ad blocker, don't even get me started. I have no problem with ads because they give money to people I watch.

People that use ad blocker are always the first to bitch about how every youtube video has RAID SHADOW LEGENDS in it. The only reason people take those contracts is because everyone has ad blocker turned on and they only make half money from their actual views
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood I don't believe in ad blocker, don't even get me started. I have no problem with ads because they give money to people I watch.

People that use ad blocker are always the first to bitch about how every youtube video has RAID SHADOW LEGENDS in it. The only reason people take those contracts is because everyone has ad blocker turned on and they only make half money from their actual views

Nice advert for RAID SHADOW LEGENDS brah
    :) don't mind me just drinking this nice warm COCA COLA
    pEEpEEpOOpOO African Astronaut
    Yeah the system is unreliable especially for history content because nobody wants to give them money when they talk about HITLER or NAZIS
Jump to Top