User Controls

3 dead, 6 injured in stabbing in Wurzburg, Germany

Donald Trump Black Hole

This won't be in the news.
    He doesn't scare me, I'd take that knife from him so fast he wouldn't know what happened
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    That dude looks very german
    Notice the big black hexagonal trap door he's about to escape thru into one of the secret global elite pedofile tunnels that he slithered out of before he did this haynis crime.

The idiots can't even stage a crime of false outrage properly and a camera-xerson caught them at their own game , as usual.

Putin and the baby-raping Dems will kill the cameraman most likely for exposing there grossed negligents in the mattrr
    the blue "netting" is an obvious farce and is actuqlly a forceful portal to another dimension where all these crisis actors appeared from ( probqbly just finished pulling a hoax somewhere else , looks like they're on Overtime )

The knifist is being dubbed the Big Fetus Killer due to his uncanny semblance and how all the corporate elites throw around millions of dollars loke it's nothing just to go kill some fetuses for a quick thrill

Now watch them whip the fetus now watch them naynay drink the blood. Now watch them whip da fetus and so on
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Look at those white men running away. The west is turbo super fucked.

The thing is they're not even running away because they're scared of the knife, they're running away cos they're trained to be cucks.

I spent time in the Ukraine recently, and it's incredible how free people are there. Coming home to Europe always is like going back to prison after a release. As white men we are expected to be the lowest of the low, the most submissive and subservient. Great for the economy, bad for us.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Look at those white men running away. The west is turbo super fucked.

The thing is they're not even running away because they're scared of the knife, they're running away cos they're trained to be cucks.

I spent time in the Ukraine recently, and it's incredible how free people are there. Coming home to Europe always is like going back to prison after a release. As white men we are expected to be the lowest of the low, the most submissive and subservient. Great for the economy, bad for us.

then why not move there.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, barefoot + n95 mask. safety first
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top