User Controls

The Prophet Muhammad is the antichrist

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Beware. He went out and saw a burning angel who said it was Gabriel but that was actually satan. The Quran is a satanic bible.
    Those religious dudes all seem pretty gullible...you throw some Koolaid Cherry Blast into a bowl of water and tell them you just turned water into wine and they believe it.
    the burning angel was actually a cruise missile.
    Actually it was a funny mushroom he'd ate 3hrs earlier
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    i wonder who'd win in a fist fight
    Originally posted by STER0S i wonder who'd win in a fist fight

The viewing public.
    Originally posted by STER0S i wonder who'd win in a fist fight

what type of fist fight.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the burning angel was actually a cruise missile.

Possible.
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Possible.

what it feels like to be a black man and worships white mens god.

do you feel empowered or domesticated.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what it feels like to be a black man and worships white mens god.

do you feel empowered or domesticated.

That's a trick question, chinaman. Tricky like you chinamen tend to be.

Most people in that continent could have had a darker skin color, there's no way of knowing. The white and black man both see themself in it, but what if God was an Indian?

That'd piss you Chinafolk right off. Secularist nonsense, all this buddha atheist dao child rape worship. Kind of gross.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Nigger reads too much salmon rushdie. Probly just read the synopsis after seeing him on bill mahar

All praise is due to the most high

Gonna hit that chicken with a bulls eye
    Originally posted by Sudo Nigger reads too much salmon rushdie. Probly just read the synopsis after seeing him on bill mahar

All praise is due to the most high

Gonna hit that chicken with a bulls eye

Waka Waka, Hail Satan. Am I right, Fozzie?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the burning angel was actually a cruise missile.

they're actually anti-missile flares
    Originally posted by BummyMofo That's a trick question, chinaman. Tricky like you chinamen tend to be.

Most people in that continent could have had a darker skin color, there's no way of knowing. The white and black man both see themself in it, but what if God was an Indian?

That'd piss you Chinafolk right off. Secularist nonsense, all this buddha atheist dao child rape worship. Kind of gross.

the entire modern bible was written by whitemen of the council of nicaea,
    Originally posted by aldra they're actually anti-missile flares

why would a bomber deploy anti missile flares ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny the entire modern bible was written by whitemen of the council of nicaea,

Correction. It was written in that it was translated, but it was not conceived by "whiteman"

You're starting to sound more schizo than me. That's quite an accomplishment.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny why would a bomber deploy anti missile flares ?

to distract missiles that are fired at it?
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Correction. It was written in that it was translated, but it was not conceived by "whiteman"

You're starting to sound more schizo than me. That's quite an accomplishment.

it was "translated", in that most of the things that didnt fit whitemens culture and norms was taken out and their norms and cultures were put in.

have you read the originals ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny what type of fist fight.

obligatory

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Disagree
Jump to Top