User Controls

Wariat says he's gonna kill himself

He will take his own life today
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    And in the true spirit of totse he will be filming it yes?
    yes he is gonna shoot himself in the head and post the video here
    How can he post the video if he's dead?
    youtube
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood youtube

Again...how can he post the video...IF HE IS DEAD...It would need to be a live stream not a video.
    you can set it to premiere so it uploads at a certain time, retard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you can set it to premiere so it uploads at a certain time, retard

Um how would he set it IF HE WAS DEAD TARDO....
    The video would need to already exist and be uploaded to set a premier time...it doesn't upload it at the premier time...
    Has Lanny been called in yet to preside over the death? Has Wariat even been entered on the suicide calendar, with such short notice?
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Um how would he set it IF HE WAS DEAD TARDO….

you upload it first and set the TIME hurrrunduddurrrr
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you upload it first and set the TIME hurrrunduddurrrr

...how...can...he...upload...it...and...then...set...the..timer...if...he...is...dead....

There is no video to upload until it's finished recording...and he's dead during the making of the video...
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    How many of the following characters will he be able to etch into his arm before passing out:

Eeeee eeee3e,.!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

…how…can…he…upload…it…and…then…set…the..timer…if…he…is…dead….

you set it before you die
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    BLUE HELMET RAPE CORPS
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood you set it before you die

Set what? there is no video in existence...until you have done the deed.

Just live stream it...problem solved.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Kill yourself.
    Originally posted by stl1 Kill yourself.

Get your own material old man.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Set what? there is no video in existence…until you have done the deed.

Just live stream it…problem solved.

Wariat is too stupid to livestream anything which also means he'd be too stupid to utilize a program that can record a video, upload it, and post it, all at a scheduled time in advance.

Sadly due to these facts we as a people will never get to actually see the guy killing himself.

:(
    Originally posted by mmQ Wariat is too stupid to livestream anything which also means he'd be too stupid to utilize a program that can record a video, upload it, and post it, all at a scheduled time in advance.

Sadly due to these facts we as a people will never get to actually see the guy killing himself.

:(

Yeah that was going to be my next point...Wariat can barely draw a pigman let along organize a video presentation.

ETA:

STL, how are your video presentation skills?...
Jump to Top