User Controls

When you are walking somewhere, what are you doing?

Whenever I'm walking somewhere, I'm usually looking around me, looking at all the people I pass, what they're wearing, buildings around me, trees, etc. But it seems sort of strange to me because when I walk past people, it seems most people don't look at you, or anything really. It's like they're just walking and staring straight ahead. Maybe they are thinking about something? I don't get it.
    mso8 Houston
    when i walk around my neighborhood or whereever i usually smoke a cigarette and daydream with or without music
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I hate when you pass people and say hello or goodafternoon etc and they just blank you, fuck you cunt.
    Listen to music and smoke a cigarette
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's because they hate you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I generally try to think of what the other people are thinking about. Other than that i mainly just run ICELODE in the background.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i get all nice and anxious and think every car that passes by me is staring at me
    Originally posted by cerakote i get all nice and anxious and think every car that passes by me is staring at me

Wew, that must be stressful.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie Wew, that must be stressful.

yeah, thats why i forgo walking to places close by and just drive instead
    Originally posted by cerakote yeah, thats why i forgo walking to places close by and just drive instead

A fair solution. Do you only get the feeling people in cars are staring at you? Or does it apply to pedestrians as well?
    think about killing everyone i see
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    i'm usually animatedly engaging in simulated conversations.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Listening to music. Last time I left the house without my phone and headphones was multiple years ago and it was very unpleasant.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    the clingg an clang
    is the metals in my head wen i wolk
    the clingg clang
    so many things happen wen walking
    the mettals in my head clAngsand clings as i wolk

rly freaks my balanse owt
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Lanny Listening to music. Last time I left the house without my phone and headphones was multiple years ago and it was very unpleasant.

I'm literally the opposite. I haven't walked somewhere while listening to music in a few years. I don't know why.
    Originally posted by mmQ I'm literally the opposite. I haven't walked somewhere while listening to music in a few years. I don't know why.

Usually I'm like 50% certain I'm about to get jumped or kidnapped or something when I'm outside so wearing headphones out isn't something I do anymore.

Except when I run, which I only do during the day.
    I listen to music but only have one earbud in so I can also hear what's going on around me/if someone sees me and shouts out to me/got the fuzz running up behind me
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Lanny Listening to music. Last time I left the house without my phone and headphones was multiple years ago and it was very unpleasant.

This is a sign of autism.
    Malice in your opinion who is the least autistic person here?
    Originally posted by reject Malice in your opinion who is the least autistic person here?

rate each of us with 10 being you and 0 being coughgel bundy
Jump to Top