User Controls

Adult pics: girl on the left or girl on the right?

Donald Trump Black Hole
    On the left , running higher pressure which shows that shit pussy has more miles left before rebuild
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 On the left , running higher pressure which shows that shit pussy has more miles left before rebuild

without taking a contamination sample you're making some assumptions there, namely it's possible that the higher pressure ruptured her and you're seeing the contents of her oil AND coolant tanks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    We’re comparing canned tomato to chili here this isnt exactlyan assples to assples comparison
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    LOL this is just like the good old days.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    This is shit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Left or right?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Uhm.. Good question.
    The one of the right is probably about to die but.. fat chicks ain't my cop of tea.
    I duno, i'll take the right one i guess.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

Left or right?

The one on the right probably hasn't had a period in years and probably zero chance of 18 years of child support. Then again, I'm thinking you would probably need a 5 gallon bucket of lube to clear out the dust.
    Clearly a setup photograph, those girls were not responsible for the foul deeds (there is no shit on their white shoes). With that in mind I'm in two minds about which I'd pick...I'd let them choose me.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

the difference between howitzer and artillery.

or between ballistic and non ballistic diarrhea.
    Looks delicious...scat play anyone?
Jump to Top