User Controls

I hate black people

Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I hate black people, it's not like a vague culturally inherited racial intolerance, I have interacted with them and observed them for a long time and I've arrived at the conclusion that they are in general savage by nature and cannot be civilized for lower than the financial and moral cost of systematically and violently eliminating them from the planet. Allowing them to persist would be a moral and pragmatic failure.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

Thanks
    You get a red one if you say you hate Babylonians too
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga they are in general savage by nature and cannot be civilized

Could say same about almost every species on planet, you propse we wipe out nearly all life on earth, or what?

cigreting Dark Matter
    dey dindu nufin
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You get a red one if you say you hate Babylonians too

Nah they're aight
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op.. there’s a group for people who feel just like you.. they have cool outfits that look like ghosts on Halloween...

I’d tell you to join but they hate people who aren’t white so you’d get killed at the audition...
    Nah I ain't no white supremium, I just hate blacks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Oh.. I’m black.. I’m pretty sure I’ll live just fine with that lol
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Most blacks are just trying to live their lives. Ive gotten into a few scuffles with them, but at least they were straight forward about it. Unlike this Indian dude that tried to sneak up on me and hit me with the skateboard he couldnt even use properly.

I dont know what it is about the younger guys from india, but theyre often really hateful and often breaking into cars and shit.

The blacks here mostly stick to drugs if committing crime and their violence is usually gang related and directed at other blacks. If you live in a black neighborhood they may test you, especially if youre young, but otherwise its not like stormfront types make it out to be.
    Originally posted by CandyRein Oh.. I’m black.. I’m pretty sure I’ll live just fine with that lol

You're fine, I like you, it's just blacks in general. It is like when you say "I don't like metal music" but you still like a little bit of Megadeth, well you're in the Megadeth catalogue here my chocolate queen.
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by CandyRein Op.. there’s a group for people who feel just like you.. they have cool outfits that look like ghosts on Halloween…

I’d tell you to join but they hate people who aren’t white so you’d get killed at the audition…

I hate to break it to you Candy... but no one likes black people.

It's not just a few backward white Americans. It's most people on the globe.

(Not entirely true...they love the music!)
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    im black
    CandyRein Black Hole
    The only hate I’ve ever received has been online by sad people...

So I’m just gonna take your word..doesn’t matter to me anyway lol

Hate only hurts the person who harbors it.. the people you hate truly giveth not a fuq .. hate to break that to you
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    yeah -- da fuq -- let the haters hate -- nah'm say'n.
    nah'm mean.
    nah'm talkin' 'bout.
    Originally posted by CandyRein The only hate I’ve ever received has been online by sad people…

So I’m just gonna take your word..doesn’t matter to me anyway lol

Hate only hurts the person who harbors it.. the people you hate truly giveth not a fuq .. hate to break that to you

You're right, hate is gay.

I love black people now.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga You're right, hate is gay.

I love black people now.

Do you love Black Gays though? especially when they put their stinky pinky in your poop chute?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Do you love Black Gays though? especially when they put their stinky pinky in your poop chute?

No, what are you, gay?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga No, what are you, gay?

No however that wasn't the question. but thanks for answering before followup with your obvious closeted curiosities.
Jump to Top