User Controls

which would you rather have

cigreting Dark Matter
    no bols n a shaft

or

no shaft but u gots bols
    No balls and a shaft and regular testosterone injections to replace that missing from the balls (not via another man's peni)
    how about you learn to speak english and get a girlfriend you retarded faggot kike nigger
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No balls and a shaft and regular testosterone injections to replace that missing from the balls (not via another man's peni)

testosterone have little to do with modern mans lives.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny testosterone have little to do with modern mans lives.

I'm not a modern man.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not a modern man.

ya hes an antique man
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson No balls and a shaft and regular testosterone injections to replace that missing from the balls (not via another man's peni)

do u tink wimmens wood do u stil
    Originally posted by cigreting do u tink wimmens wood do u stil

Well you can get fake balls installed, they do it/offer it when you have one removed for cancer etc...pretty hard to replace a nob though
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well you can get fake balls installed, they do it/offer it when you have one removed for cancer etc…pretty hard to replace a nob though

how do they install bols n a saq
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Well you can get fake balls installed, they do it/offer it when you have one removed for cancer etc…pretty hard to replace a nob though

u cood buy a ded guys shaft n have it installed too
    get an nigger one for d lol factor
    Originally posted by cigreting how do they install bols n a saq

Well the balls are silicon things I expect, like titties...or rather the saline ones they have these days. As for the sack I assumed it was going to be there but empty...still even so you can create a sack easy enough from a skin graft or that trick they do to grow extra skin by putting something under the skin to grow it...like that replacement ear they grew on a mouse.

I think the guy would rather preserve the phallus than the testicles.
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga African Astronaut
    I hate gay people
    Originally posted by Chairman Takeshi Kaga I hate gay people

What about black people?
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I think the guy would rather preserve the phallus than the testicles.

wats phalus
    Originally posted by cigreting wats phalus

The ancient Greek god of Buttfuckery
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson I'm not a modern man.

No such thing as a modern man anymore.

cigreting Dark Matter

i wondr wat an wimmins wood say if dey seen just an shaft n no nols wen u went 2 service
    As long as the pole is there and they don't want kids, they shouldn't have any issue with it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by cigreting i wondr wat an wimmins wood say if dey seen just an shaft n no nols wen u went 2 service

turn the lights off and tel them you are shy
Jump to Top