User Controls

how safe do you guys fink one night stands are with strangers

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Like have any of u regretted it like had your stuff stolen or something and because of it you dot do the sport fuking thing no more? Or do u always feel like it is worth it and a good overall experience with women?
    G African Astronaut
    Trash begets trash.
    It didnt happen to me the cougar didnt steal anything but I am saying things like that happen it happened in the past so thats why I mentioned it.
    Originally posted by G Trash begets trash.

Is that way the new rich places or high end wine and dine female places like Santanarow, Beverly Hills, Hala koszyki in Warsaw, etc are all full of trash cocky narcisstic hos?
    The fancier the place the more expensive the drinks the more trash the females there?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    safer than a one night stand with your cellmate
    yo it's me noncey phil straight out santana row man catch me giving chrome jobs in the san quentin showers
    Originally posted by Wariat Like have any of u regretted it like had your stuff stolen or something and because of it you dot do the sport fuking thing no more? Or do u always feel like it is worth it and a good overall experience with women?

Go to a motel/hotel. Pretty dumb to take them home.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Wariat Like have any of u regretted it like had your stuff stolen or something and because of it you dot do the sport fuking thing no more? Or do u always feel like it is worth it and a good overall experience with women?

i know a lady that set up sex on craigslist and would tie the guy up and steal his TV and torture him until he gave up his PIN number and spend it all on cocaine
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i know a lady that set up sex on craigslist and would tie the guy up and steal his TV and torture him until he gave up his PIN number and spend it all on cocaine

What's her number
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I hope you get aids and die op
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson What's her number

Where do you live?
    down a grid
    what street?
    pigs feet
    What number?
    Cucumber
    what shop?
    lollipop.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Go to a motel/hotel. Pretty dumb to take them home.

Yea but wat if they don’t pay their half and only expect a boutique hotel? Those Santana row bitches are like that.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    If a stripper goes home with you she goes home with everyone and therefore is probably riddled with shit
    Originally posted by Wariat Yea but wat if they don’t pay their half and only expect a boutique hotel? Those Santana row bitches are like that.

Tell them you are taking them to "The Ritz"...that could be a "$30 by the hour motel" or a fancy place.
    Originally posted by Wariat Yea but wat if they don’t pay their half and only expect a boutique hotel? Those Santana row bitches are like that.

wait you make a girl pay for the half the hotel? Fucking lmao WUT you pay for the room before you get it so what you just go to the lobby with a girl and be like "AY YOU GOT YOUR CARD ON YOU RIGHT?"

You are supposed to give them a room number holy shit this guy has no fucking idea what he's doing AHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Once I get the deposit back on this hotel room i'm gonna treat you to a night on the town m'lady
    Back in England I took a chick paintballing. She was on the other team, first shot fired was me shooting her in the face and everyone rushed to her shouting angrily "who did that!".

At the end it came time to pay (for the extras, more paintballs, lunch etc)...she said "Do you need help with the bill" I said "No I got it"....I was 20 quid short and they only took cash so I went back to her "Actually I need 20 quid".

I took her home on my motorcycle and we made sweet love even though her face was red and swollen from the earlier paintball hit...I told her if I knew who shot her I'd have beat his ass.

I never did giver her the 20 quid back.
    I shot a girl in the boobs because that's where I was aiming. It was like legal rape
Jump to Top