User Controls

All the popular minecraft servers have been taken down by @TheTalkingBear

Ooooh the hacker cracker drama on twitter fuys!

https://piunikaweb.com/2021/06/19/mineplex-hypixel-acknowledge-server-issues-fix-in-the-works/

this has been your pride month gay hacker crime news

Frick are they still down
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Thats funny.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    the twitter screencaps made me cringe
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    lol fuck bulls

HOLY SHIT UEBOK
    Originally posted by Lanny the twitter screencaps made me cringe

uhhhhhhhh okay?
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Lol serves you right

What a chad

Saying they're outside his house over Minecraft servers...
    hacking and crashing servers is against the law. It's okay he's a bitch that can't even hack through cloudflare, played all night
    the server and forums are still up, idk what this goy is talking about

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    WITH EVERY SERVER CRASHED I AM ONE STEP CLOSER 2 THE EDGE

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    When i still used Twitter i followed a couple people like TheTalkingBear mostly for the drama, it's mildly amusing but they're mostly just obnoxious. Plus, back then i liked keeping up with all the little 'hacking crews' that wanted to be the new LulzSec. Instead of actually hacking stuff they'd mostly fight among each other. The most amount of 'hacking' that would occur was the occasional DDoS or DB Drop.
    Originally posted by Sophie When i still used Twitter i followed a couple people like TheTalkingBear mostly for the drama, it's mildly amusing but they're mostly just obnoxious. Plus, back then i liked keeping up with all the little 'hacking crews' that wanted to be the new LulzSec. Instead of actually hacking stuff they'd mostly fight among each other. The most amount of 'hacking' that would occur was the occasional DDoS or DB Drop.

they do kinda seem like faggots
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood they do kinda seem like faggots

They are. They talk shit, but they have no skills whatsoever. You might be inclined to think they have skills in malware because they can marshal botnets but any faggot with a couple hundred bucks can rent a botnet for DDoS purposes.
Jump to Top