User Controls

Guy who killed his wife thinks he's Johnnie Cochrane and is defending himself in court

Donald Trump Black Hole
    I have no idea how there are cameras allowed in this courtroom, but it is. This is beyond parody. It'll be hilarious when he gets sent away:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Techno I think this guy is single in case you are interested.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    It's mental illness. A judge should have ordered him taken away to a mental institution for examination.
    Donald Trump Black Hole

Literally screaming Allahu Akbar while he was killing his family.

whats his name.
    Needs to have his head examined.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Lolz I can’t even imagine being a juror in that courtroom. Just watching the video gave me anxiety.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    heavy is the furry crown
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny whats his name.

Eric Andre
    kek
    my guess is several people here are themselves guilty of murdering. No doubt Wario could have. but I think SpectraL comes off as the biggest murderer of them all
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Is it still murder if it's sanctioned by your government?
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready my guess is several people here are themselves guilty of murdering. No doubt Wario could have. but I think SpectraL comes off as the biggest murderer of them all

Probably less than ten thousand and more than a thousand. Somewhere in that ball park.
    Originally posted by Meikai Is it still murder if it's sanctioned by your government?

Then it's legal murder.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Probably less than ten thousand and more than a thousand. Somewhere in that ball park.

Buttons dont count. I'm talking bout knife to the neckbone kinda sick shit. You know "OJ Didn't do it" stuff
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Buttons dont count. I'm talking bout knife to the neckbone kinda sick shit. You know "OJ Didn't do it" stuff

We prefer 4-gunshot-wounds-to-the-back suicides.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/ronnie-oneal-iii-found-guilty-of-murdering-girlfriend-daughter-in-riverview/ar-AALhPKP?ocid=BingNewsSearch

This will surprise no one I hope.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai Is it still murder if it's sanctioned by your government?

No
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why would me or techno care about this guy?
Jump to Top