User Controls

Poll: Would you smoke it?

Homemade Hash

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I pressed some kief.

Took a piece of parchment paper and folded it up into a square. Unfolded it, dumped my kief that I've collected over the last year or so into it like a pocket and folded it back up. I didn't weigh it so I don't know how much I started with, but the kief catcher in my grinder was basically full.

Took a glass bottle full of very hot water and rolled it on the parchment paper like a rolling pin, flipping the paper over and around every few minutes.

After about 10 or 15 minutes I opened it up, took the melted flattened kief patty and folded it over on itself, closed up the paper, and began squishing/warming it again. Continued this process for about an hour. I changed the water once because it cooled down.

Then after an hour of hand pressing and heating and folding it over on itself, I went out to the garage and put the parchment paper between 2 small wooden boards, and placed this sandwich in my vice. Tightened the vice tight but not too tight and left it like that for 30 minutes.

After I removed it from the vice and opened up the package I was left with a flat round disc of a soft dark hash, approximately 1&3/4" in diameter, maybe 1/16" thick. I broke off a small piece, it smokes pretty good on ash in a pipe, bubbles and melts, tastes good.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    NICE, I JUST GOT A RESIN PRESS FOR MY KIBBLES AND BITS LEFT OVER AFTER PULLING PRIME BUDS OUT, I HAVE ABOUT 7 GRAMS OF RESIN SO FAR.

I DON'T SMOKE IT THO,, IT RIPS MY THROAT THE FUK UP
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    I'M SAVING IT FOR END OF DAYS STASH
    Ok, you don’t have to shout about it.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It looks good, but its better when sifted with a 45 micron screen before heating and pressing. That makes it denser and more potent aside from more flavorful and smoking better.
    I dont smoke anymore but i liked wax n shatter a lot more than hash. Looks solid doe
    Bathtub Hash

1. bathtub
    2. plywood
    3. cinder blocks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    get a pollen press

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood get a pollen press

I've tried one before and honestly I think this method turned out better.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    How many spirituals does it give you though scale of Buddha to Space Jesus
    Originally posted by mmQ How many spirituals does it give you though scale of Buddha to Space Jesus

Why the fuck is Buddha at the bottom of the scale?

This shit takes you straight to the Tao.
    I had a friend in middle school named Tao

he did not smoke weed
    Oh I was going to share my recipe for potato hash
Jump to Top