User Controls

Redneck Rapist 4chan Bronygang

BummyMofo African Astronaut
    These motherfuckas are the absolute worst thing since 9-11.

What does it say about society when all the white kids (master race or so they say) and betamale asiancucks are jacking off to kids shows and taking over fucking convention centers to conspire against society??? give me a good fuckin reason why these 4chan faggotmen need their BronyCon. Other than "safe place for them to plan school shootings and masturbate to animals"

Faggots!!!!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    shut up nigger
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Ghost shut up nigger

Your birthday was on 9-11 you strangler rapistman motherfucka
    I wanna be an internet niggerman when i grow up
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    At least they aren't niggers, nigger.
    Originally posted by Solstice At least they aren't niggers, nigger.

You're quite the NiggerGuy, using the word nigger twice in a row and defending bronyfaggots. Your parents should disown you before they die and leave you with nothing bitch
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by BummyMofo You're quite the NiggerGuy, using the word nigger twice in a row and defending bronyfaggots. Your parents should disown you before they die and leave you with nothing bitch

You will always be an inferior human being and there's nothing you can do about it. The opinion of someone like you means less than nothing to me.
    Originally posted by Solstice You will always be an inferior human being and there's nothing you can do about it. The opinion of someone like you means less than nothing to me.

Spoken like a true ElliotRodger Incelman from 4chan. Hold your head high, autistic virginboy.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by BummyMofo What does it say about society when all the white kids (master race or so they say) and betamale asiancucks are jacking off to kids shows and taking over fucking convention centers to conspire against society???

That maybe the groups typically called privileged aren't immune to being marginalized?

Like being a white person who's not successful in society kinda blows. Not only to you get to enjoy all the ways western capitalism fucks poor people, you're also constantly getting messaging from the society that you somehow have an unfair advantage (while being continuously economically fucked) and whatever you do manage to accomplish isn't actually a product of your work. Ever notice that (((people))) that actually have a strong, insular, self-protecting culture with a socially acceptable identity are underrepresented on places like 4chan or this?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    White nationalism is super cringe, but also kinda tragic, because the one place where people with my skin color try to have an actual cultural/racial identity is infested with violent incel troglodytes I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
    Originally posted by Lanny .. I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

What if you were riding BITCH on a tractor driven by a leather granny what then hemmy
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 What if you were riding BITCH on a tractor driven by a leather granny what then hemmy

You sound like you're on some shitty meth rn
    Originally posted by BummyMofo You sound like you're on some shitty meth rn

I'll deal with you when I get out of the bath tub I've had enough of you're rants today smellvin
    Originally posted by Lanny White nationalism is super cringe, but also kinda tragic, because the one place where people with my skin color try to have an actual cultural/racial identity is infested with violent incel troglodytes I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Only because we’ve been conditioned to believe that those are the only people whod WANT to cultivate a white racial consciousness.
    Lanny n frala are gonna poop out the whitest kids
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Lanny White nationalism is super cringe, but also kinda tragic, because the one place where people with my skin color try to have an actual cultural/racial identity is infested with violent incel troglodytes I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

The only way to celebrate your white culture without being a complete weirdo is with "Celtic pride" I.e. wearing green on st paddy's day and tearing up whenever you hear bagpipes. Also putting "jump around" by house of pain on a dive bar jukebox or playing "what it's like" by Everlast whenever you pick up an acoustic guitar. When you talk about "white history" people will always infer you're taking about the dominant oppressive narrative writen by the Victor's of pretty much every war. If you take an interest in European history you're kind of a throwback academic type and probably don't use contemporary vernacular (not that I know what that word means) and are therefore irrelevant in a modern context.

The answer is to herald the achievements of the celts under the oppression of England, free Northern Ireland and Scotland and go Bolsheviek on the Monarchy. Not realistic but in the meantime identifying marginalized whites as "allies" of minorities can provide a fifth column in their ranks, with which we can use to mount a real front against the yellow peril

I've been thinking about the Chinese identity lately and it seems to be dictated and collectively held. This is obviously a problem because the narrative is what is most beneficial for them. This is a good plan for cultural domination and when you take a look at Chinese history (and contemporary issues) you see how they are enacting their strategies.

What I'm saying is I'm very white and very very scared.
    Join telegram and i can share thousands of lit white supreme stickers
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by BummyMofo Your birthday was on 9-11 you strangler rapistman motherfucka

shut up retarded nigger
    Originally posted by Ghost shut up retarded nigger

You've really filled in for vinny on this stalker racist shit haven't you? Hop off my black dick ya faggot rapeman. With that ugly ass rapeface of yours
    Ghost Black Hole
    shut the fuck up you retarded nigger
Jump to Top