User Controls

Ex-US Marine Murdered in Russia

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.rt.com/russia/527034-us-citizen-marine-murder-russia/

The woman, from California, went missing on Tuesday in a village near Nizhny Novgorod, some 420km (260 miles) to the east of Moscow. Serou had been studying for a master’s in law at Lobachevsky State University with the aim of becoming an immigration lawyer.

Serou sent what turned out to be a last SMS message to her mother. It read: “In a car with a stranger. I hope I’m not being abducted,”

lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Darwin wins this one.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Xlite Darwin wins this one.

its not like russia needs any immigration lawyer.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.rt.com/russia/527034-us-citizen-marine-murder-russia/

lol.

Why is that funny?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny its not like russia needs any immigration lawyer.

Maybe she's Russian American and wanted to study in Russia to learn Russian laws to aid Russian defectors since Spanish/Hispanics is well taken care of
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Maybe she's Russian American and wanted to study in Russia to learn Russian laws to aid Russian defectors since Spanish/Hispanics is well taken care of

defectors are subjected to the laws of receiving country.

not the one theyre running from.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    as usual, the comments are as interesting as the story

im seeing a lot of recurring stances in da comments and i think we might have some space jedis posting over there at rt.com
    Kev Space Nigga
    "im in a car with a stranger i hope i dont get abducted"????????

what kind of dumb shit is this?

GTFO
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i dunno getting in a car with a stranger is over hyped its not that dangerous if you hjave the big fighting skills like me but anyway like ah said, i get into car with stranger and nothing bad ever happened to me sure i dont live in mother russa but shit when youer a big pleya pleya like me you dont even give a frick you just get in that car and go for a ride pleya, play on
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Number13 touched me in a no no spot
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Number13 touched me in a no no spot

^fukn hella did with a cigar. And he smoked it outta my shit pussy

While lit
    Wish trump could of got to say that about the claims of Russian involvement and got to move on.

Of course getting side from an intern isn't seen as a bad thing.

But Mrs Clinton destroyed her credibility to get work afterwards.
    Lulz were had. Whatever happened to her was done for the lulz.

I bet she got a dick in her ass while trying to resist the group fucking.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Lulz were had. Whatever happened to her was done for the lulz.

I bet she got a dick in her ass while trying to resist the group fucking.

sounds like a hoax to me "i just got in a car with a stranger i hope i dont get kidnapped and buttfucked"

in any event, any american terrorists setting foot in foreign territory should be shot on the spot and i hope she was. same thing with propagandists they call "journalists"
    Originally posted by Kev "i just got in a car with a stranger i hope i dont get kidnapped and buttfucked"

I could believe it, bitches are always saying shit like that. They wouldn't mention it if they weren't thinking about it already which means they want it

Kev Space Nigga
    sounds way too convenient for me. look out for "russia wants war, they are kidnapping and killing our soldiers"
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Why is that funny?

Maybe the irony and stupidity of it, or possibly the fact the US military spreads their globohomo degeneracy and filth to the rest of the world on behalf of their zog masters by bullying other countries into complacency and this is what they deserve.

Other countries need to be more like italians and greeks. In italy for example, they bullied the nigger soccer players so much a bunch of them quit.

When a guy i know was in the navy, he wasnt allowed to leave the baracks at night because ms13 would always target them.

People need to just bully and stalk/harass americans until they leave their countries. Dox them, dox their families if they have any, let them know they wont even be safe in zogbot land until they gtfo other countries where they clearly arent welcome.

The rest of the world doesnt want faggot pride parades and drag queen beauty pageants for children, or used condoms and dirty needles littering the landscape.

The violence only needs to be enough to disrupt operations to the point where setting up globohomo shop becomes pointless
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev sounds way too convenient for me. look out for "russia wants war, they are kidnapping and killing our soldiers"

Its just they have a 100 times the murder rate we do, fact she was a zogbot ameritard was likely just a bonus
Jump to Top