User Controls

One of the world's largest diamonds has been unearthed in Botswana

If I'd have been the one who dug that thing up I'd have been ramming it up my jacksy and going home early.

One of the world's largest diamonds has been unearthed in Botswana, the country's government has announced.
    The 1,098-carat stone, believed to be the third largest "gem-quality" diamond ever found, was presented to President Mokgweetsi Masisi on Wednesday.

cigreting Dark Matter
    id fit it in any orfice i could find, whether its mine or someone elses
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    The guy who dug that up probably got rewarded with an extra banana that day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Masisi

Fucking lol.

My nigga!
    Ma Sisi!
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson

She's looking at it thinking "mmmmmmmmm, just a little bit of lube..."
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson The guy who dug that up probably got rewarded with an extra banana that day.

There's like 6 or 7 countries in Europe that are poorer than Botswana.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Botswana has a relatively high standard of living and a 50/50 public private ownership of the largest diamond company (who likely found it) the money isn't distributed as crooked as other regional states. Less tribal conflict as well. Allah is rewarding them for their neoliberal and progressive economic policies
    They have less tribal conflict because they are 80% Tswana...
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    what the fuck kind of place is called 'botswana'
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    By the time they cut it down to a pattern it will be about 5-10% smaller which those chips will be multiple Kt in size. I'd take the cut chips n sell them
    Originally posted by STER0S what the fuck kind of place is called 'botswana'

African blood diamond type country. I think the Congo is another
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If I'd have been the one who dug that thing up I'd have been ramming it up my jacksy and going home early.

One of the world's largest diamonds has been unearthed in Botswana, the country's government has announced.
    The 1,098-carat stone, believed to be the third largest "gem-quality" diamond ever found, was presented to President Mokgweetsi Masisi on Wednesday.

It would be really hard to sell that off. They have to have an official place of discover and a whole ownership claim, sell deed, then raw diamonds have no real value unless they're cut first, and flawless. You might get a couple thou out of it if you didn't get arrested for it first.
    Also, the larger kt grows in value exponentially. 3 kt diamonds might be worth 100 times what a 1 it diamond is if both are cut to flawless perfection. Because 3 kt whole is 100 time rarer than a 1 is. Lots of quarter, halves, 1 whole but they get more rare in larger size
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready African blood diamond type country. I think the Congo is another

Saying Botswana is a blood diamond type country is like saying Sasketchewan frequently gets tropical hurricanes because of its proximity to the Caribbean.
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Saying Botswana is a blood diamond type country is like saying Sasketchewan frequently gets tropical hurricanes because of its proximity to the Caribbean.

No, Congo and Botswana are both countries with past or current human rights issues however Botswana currently has a democracy in place and has a better living condition for the average citizen. But often they will bring in tribes from border nations and pay them less just like the us did to Mexicans
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed They have less tribal conflict because they are 80% Tswana…

Tswana supremacy ... they need more multiculturalism
    Originally posted by rabbitweed There's like 6 or 7 countries in Europe that are poorer than Botswana.

Bananas don't grow in Europe though...well at least not in numbers that make them commercially viable.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready It would be really hard to sell that off. They have to have an official place of discover and a whole ownership claim, sell deed, then raw diamonds have no real value unless they're cut first, and flawless. You might get a couple thou out of it if you didn't get arrested for it first.

Normie thinking.
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Unless its vvs quality or higher who cares which I doubt it
Jump to Top