User Controls

I just took my pee test for work.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I havent smoked weed in a little over a month.
    It was one of those lab tests where they send it off to some wizard to drink.
    Hopefully I pass it.
    I took an instant test last night and passed.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Some lab tech is swishing it in his mouth right now moaning
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If you were a lab tech and was given Megan Fox's pee to test, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF NOT SLOSH IT AROUND YOUR GUMS OF FACE BATHE IN IT'S ACIDIC GOODNESS?
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you were a lab tech and was given Megan Fox's pee to test, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF NOT SLOSH IT AROUND YOUR GUMS OF FACE BATHE IN IT'S ACIDIC GOODNESS?

Fuck that bitch and her Fred Flinstone thumbs.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Fuck that bitch and her Fred Flinstone thumbs.

Those are great for rubbing your starfish.
    Ghost Black Hole
    lol piss baby
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Solstice Some lab tech is swishing it in his mouth right now moaning

fuck

imagine if the entire drug testing industry was just a front - there's no way a computer can test for drugs, and it's just a group of specially-trained degenerates who can taste whether you've smoked weed or shot heroin

just imagine
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I have never taken a piss test in my life wtf is wrong with america

Originally posted by Ghost I have never taken a piss test in my life wtf is wrong with america

Maybe you should go to the doctors more often
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson If you were a lab tech and was given Megan Fox's pee to test, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF NOT SLOSH IT AROUND YOUR GUMS OF FACE BATHE IN IT'S ACIDIC GOODNESS?

megan fox ?

1990 is 3 blocks down there.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny megan fox ?

1990 is 3 blocks down there.

What a Pedo...in 1990 she was like 6yrs old...sick bastard
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Maybe you should go to the doctors more often

I can piss at home for free
    Megan Fox look like she got that cloudy apple cider pee
    Originally posted by Ghost I can piss at home for free

It's not the pissing that counts...it's the test results. If you go for an annual physical a piss test is part of it...
    Ghost Black Hole
    I know whats in my piss, weed and piss.
    Originally posted by Ghost I know whats in my piss, weed and piss.

Based on your fucked up legs I'd suggest you might have a bit more going on...
    Ghost Black Hole
    The piss does not come from my legs. If it starts to I will see a doc
    Originally posted by Ghost The piss does not come from my legs. If it starts to I will see a doc

Once again, it's not about the piss it's about what's in the piss...which comes from your blood and organs etc...not just that mangled organ you piss through.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Humans lived for thousands of years without testing piss I think I will be okay
    they call ur gurl THE ORGAN GRINDER
Jump to Top