User Controls

Allergies make me want to kill myself

Ghost Black Hole
    it lasts for 12 hours because I refuse to take benadryl anymore. I would rather die

just the thought of taking more than 2 pills makes me want to puke and die. How do you cut out your sinuses

Originally posted by The Self Taught Man I ate this money and now I'm going to the place to get the things don because they froze all my assets. This will be a fun meeting bexause my short term memory is shot. What the fuck. They should just make the shit legal and this kind of stuff wont happen. Also wut.

STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    its about time you stop that benny bullshit.

staying physically active and not consuming shit food and allowing time to work its magic is the only way 2 go
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    I got sick of bennies years ago. Now I only eat them when I'm dying.

Originally posted by STER0S staying physically active and not consuming shit food and allowing time to work its magic is the only way 2 go

does that actually do anything for allergies tho? wut the fuk I have always had them no matter what I do. When I was at my peak health I was regularly eating boxes of it and abusing it.

I don't really remember why
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    maybe the air you're breathing is contaminated
    Ghost Black Hole
    the was a pollen warning
    That's what happens when you isolate yourself from the world...weak immune system. Back in my day we spent all our time outside, not inside playing stupid computer games, no allergies here. Go eat some dirt and build that immune system up.
    cigreting Dark Matter
    I have bad allergies too. Makes my nose run all the time. Drives me fucking nuts
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cigreting I have bad allergies too. Makes my nose run all the time. Drives me fucking nuts

That's actually because you have AIDS
    You know what drives me nuts?...this steering wheel in me pants.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Try a steering column in your ass it will feel better
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Where a mask. Works better than the pills. As soon as I took off the mask yesterday to build up my immune I started sneezing and coughing. Tufted it out for an hour walk, put my mask back on until I got home and took it off again, my breathing felt shallow and hot. Like feeling smothered, started having bronchial spasms in the living room, Took another hour to calm down after a hit of advair steroids inhaler.

I wonder if anyone died from the shock of suddenly stop wearing their n95 and had a massive asthma attack from pollen because of a year and a half of shut in?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Just wear the mask until the summer dries shit out, Scron. Then introduce back into norm
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson That's what happens when you isolate yourself from the world…weak immune system. Back in my day we spent all our time outside, not inside playing stupid computer games, no allergies here. Go eat some dirt and build that immune system up.

i've had it since I was a kid though and maybe the reason i isolate myself is because i die all the time. This is why I want to live in space.

Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Just wear the mask until the summer dries shit out, Scron. Then introduce back into norm

i do wtf am i suppoesd to wear it at home too? fuck that
    Yeah I know What you mean Franky, allergies are a PAIN. Wut about trying a New drug? I used to take Claritan D12 it was pretty good but wore off by the evening, now I be takins XYZAL 24HR ALLERGY its pretty good I must say.

Me personally I must be alleergic to alcohol because when I stop drinking for a few days my allergies arent near as bad. But maybe its something in the beer.

I have almost no allergy symptoms when I'm in western states so I fink it mist be pollens or ragweeds that get me. One day im gonna go to doctor and have them put a ragweed up my ass to test me for alergens
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    use a third gen antihistamine like loratedine or cetirizine

or just kill yourself via anaphylactic shock
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How funny is it that we have people with "environmental allergies" who are allergic to the outdoors? What would they have done pre 1850? Their families would have starved because they were weak and useless, they would be unable to function in society or congregate with others in outdoor spaces. You would basically either have to be very wealthy, tough it out or lay down and die
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Sudo How funny is it that we have people with "environmental allergies" who are allergic to the outdoors? What would they have done pre 1850? Their families would have starved because they were weak and useless, they would be unable to function in society or congregate with others in outdoor spaces. You would basically either have to be very wealthy, tough it out or lay down and die

Do you honestly think pollen allergies are a new phenomenon? They had them back then too. They just toughed it out. Nothing has changed. What?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    On the real though, OP's allergies are brutal and I feel really bad for him but IDK what to do about it. All I can do is watch him suffer through it.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai On the real though, OP's allergies are brutal and I feel really bad for him but IDK what to do about it. All I can do is watch him suffer through it.

third-gen antihistamines don't cross the blood-brain barrier so you don't get the effects of dimen/diphen etc
    Originally posted by Meikai On the real though, OP's allergies are brutal and I feel really bad for him but IDK what to do about it. All I can do is watch him suffer through it.

Actually watching isn't all you can do but nice try Frankie you aren't getting off that easy. You can find what allergen is making him snot up and then you can go around looking for those plants and slit there throats. And you can put a dope enhancement in ur furnace like a HEPA to enhancement the smeels out. Also you can administer accupunctire I don't know if that does anything but it's something you can do
Jump to Top