User Controls

You suffer severe brain damage and repeatedly mutter the same phrase over and over again....

what do you say? i would say niggers are people as I rock back n forth in islamic prayer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "You know who fucked you in the mouth, bitch"
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    "I didn't do it I didn't do it"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    when my dad was in hospital they wheeled in some old Greek guy who'd fallen down the stairs. he would mumble Greek folk songs 24 hours a day. when the other people in the room got mad and told him to shut up, he couldn't stop but he did it in a whisper.

I felt bad for that guy, funny as it was
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    "Go away" probably. Versatile, that one. Can refer to real people, imaginary people, reality itself, bad memories; whatever.

If not that, then probably something like "should have killed them". Whenever I remember a shitty, embarrassing, or traumatic event that involved other people, there's a little shitty gremlin in my head that takes the sentiment "go away" to its illogical extreme and insists that I wouldn't be so stressed right now if I'd just killed everyone involved. Obviously this is dumb - and if anything I'd probably be more stressed living with the weight of multiple bodies hanging over my head - but if I'm ever rocking back and forth in the fetal position muttering the same phrase over and over to myself, it's going to be that gremlin doing the muttering.
    WellHung Black Hole
    nigger
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    My aunt fell off a horse when she was a kid and kept saying ‘I fell off a horse!’ Like every time she would talk. Lasted like a week and she came out of it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The bomb is about to go off.
Jump to Top