User Controls

Fucking with someone from a distance

  1. #1
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    So you have this person's name, maybe their home address and phone number. No social media or anything else.

    What can you do to them? No cheap tricks like tire slashing or throwing eggs. Give me some well thought out methods.
  2. #2
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    keep calling and emailing them for weeks telling them you're going to come to their house and kill them

    then call the local cops and tell them the person at that address is armed, suicidal and off their meds, ask for a welfare check
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  3. #3
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    in minecraft
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  4. #4
    Snail mail, start mailing them as if they are and have been a long well established "pen pal". Tell them the mundane things in your life and finish with "Hope to hear back soon" etc. Continue this for 10yrs.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  5. #5
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Send them a bomb package. I'll even teach you how to make one.
  6. #6
    Ghost Black Hole
    have you tried dialing 911 and reporting them for a crime
  7. #7
    Ghost Black Hole
    because thats what you NIGGERS like to do isn't it
  8. #8
    Kev African Astronaut
    SWAT the motherfucker, use a vpn or disposable phone
  9. #9
    Originally posted by BummyMofo So you have this person's name, maybe their home address and phone number. No social media or anything else.

    What can you do to them? No cheap tricks like tire slashing or throwing eggs. Give me some well thought out methods.

    if the person is black that person has already been fucked.
  10. #10
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost because thats what you NIGGERS like to do isn't it

    You angry crackers love the cops. Don't lie bitch



    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if the person is black that person has already been fucked.

    Irrelevant, either give me some secret Chinese method to ruin lives with or GTFO
  11. #11
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Snail mail, start mailing them as if they are and have been a long well established "pen pal". Tell them the mundane things in your life and finish with "Hope to hear back soon" etc. Continue this for 10yrs.

    I like this idea. Probably could induce some paranoia.
  12. #12
    Quick Mix Ready Space Nigga [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Swatting is really wrong. Very evil thing to do to someone
  13. #13
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Swatting is really wrong. Very evil thing to do to someone

    That sounds like something we should get right on.

    You remember BI? Does anyone remember BI?
  14. #14
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Swatting is really wrong. Very evil thing to do to someone

    but im SWAuTistic, i cant help it
  15. #15
    Solstice African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kev SWAT the motherfucker, use a vpn or disposable phone

    It's amazing how easy that seems. They don't even check into the facts apparently, just one call from any loser can get 10 guys kicking your door down with assault rifles. Cops are such cowards.
  16. #16
    Kev African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Solstice It's amazing how easy that seems. They don't even check into the facts apparently, just one call from any loser can get 10 guys kicking your door down with assault rifles. Cops are such cowards.

    indeed, its why you make them your cowards
  17. #17
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    How about u focus on ur own life, ya lame

    Durrr hurrr
  18. #18
    Originally posted by BummyMofo You angry crackers love the cops. Don't lie bitch





    Irrelevant, either give me some secret Chinese method to ruin lives with or GTFO

    is he black ?
  19. #19
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny is he black ?

    No.
  20. #20
    BummyMofo African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DontTellEm How about u focus on ur own life, ya lame

    Durrr hurrr

    Wrong forum bitch this is the Bad Ideas board. How about you focus on your life and not leave self righteous bullshitass replies nigga
Jump to Top