User Controls

Censorship makes content dull and unenlightening

FreeAssange Houston [our argentine adverbial dick]
    I like NIS because there is virtually no censorship and it shows in the interesting and varied content. Bradley is something like a poet. Another favorite website is unz.com, politically cutting edge. Here is a comment I picked at random from "Let Me Just Talk to Jesse"

https://www.unz.com/article/let-me-just-talk-to-jesse/

American soldiers were still coming home in boxes after dying in Europe, in part to save the jedis, and yet in 1947 Arthur Miller’s novel Focus was demonizing all Americans, even the unborn, as being all Nazis under the skin and worse than the Germans–and all to great acclaim among those least likely to have served in uniform (as is the case today). Phillip Roth was awarded the highest humanities award by Obama, whatever it’s called, for his autobiographical Portnoy’s Complaint, in which he fantasizes about shtupping little Catholic school girls in uniform, not, as he says, because the sex would be any good, but as a way to fuck America’s Catholic men who disproportionately died and were maimed in the mistaken belief the jedis of Europe needed saving.

In Nick Kellerstrom’s excellent review of the evidence disproving the Holocaust, Breaking the Spell, he footnotes a quip that goes something like, “There were 2.4 million jedis in German occupied territory during WW II. After the war, 4 million applied for reparations. Sadly, the other 6 million were lost.” With the official plaque at Auschwitz at 1 million and pending revision to no more than 176k, or so, pending the release of the Red Cross records, and, with the total impossibility of the other 2 million having been gassed to death with diesel fumes and then cremated en masse in small fields near other eastern Polish camps, the Holocaust turns out to be the biggest holohoax in human history.

But, to your point, no serious historian doubts that jedis were the vanguard of the communists in Russia, who were easily the worst mass murderers and torturers in history, just as they were during the Spanish Civil War when large numbers of jedis from Brooklyn joined the “Abraham Lincoln Brigade” to take part in the rape and mutilation of clergy and burning of churches in Spain. No serious historian contests this latter holocaust at the hands of the jedis, or their motive, either.

Unless one has worked with jedis on Wall Street or some other field they dominate in NYC or other big city, he may intellectually understand the hatred they have for him, while without emotionally grasping its visceral, atavistic depth oozing from every askance glance, he remains incapable of responding in kind. Their clinical paranoia marked by grandiosity–that signature Freudian insanity of hearing what the goy’s saying but knowing what he’s really thinking–no doubt has them actually believing that in every encounter the congenial goy hates them as much as they hate the goy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Ban those rainbow flags it made my child choose to be gay, he totally wasn't already a faggot.
    tl, dr ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny tl, dr ?

Reading is necessary to dispel ignorance. Not saying my posts can dispel anything but a good mood.
    Originally posted by FreeAssange I like NIS because there is virtually no censorship and it shows in the interesting and varied content. Bradley is something like a poet. Another favorite website is unz.com, politically cutting edge. Here is a comment I picked at random from "Let Me Just Talk to Jesse"

https://www.unz.com/article/let-me-just-talk-to-jesse/

American soldiers were still coming home in boxes after dying in Europe, in part to save the jedis, and yet in 1947 Arthur Miller’s novel Focus was demonizing all Americans, even the unborn, as being all Nazis under the skin and worse than the Germans–and all to great acclaim among those least likely to have served in uniform (as is the case today). Phillip Roth was awarded the highest humanities award by Obama, whatever it’s called, for his autobiographical Portnoy’s Complaint, in which he fantasizes about shtupping little Catholic school girls in uniform, not, as he says, because the sex would be any good, but as a way to fuck America’s Catholic men who disproportionately died and were maimed in the mistaken belief the jedis of Europe needed saving.

In Nick Kellerstrom’s excellent review of the evidence disproving the Holocaust, Breaking the Spell, he footnotes a quip that goes something like, “There were 2.4 million jedis in German occupied territory during WW II. After the war, 4 million applied for reparations. Sadly, the other 6 million were lost.” With the official plaque at Auschwitz at 1 million and pending revision to no more than 176k, or so, pending the release of the Red Cross records, and, with the total impossibility of the other 2 million having been gassed to death with diesel fumes and then cremated en masse in small fields near other eastern Polish camps, the Holocaust turns out to be the biggest holohoax in human history.

But, to your point, no serious historian doubts that jedis were the vanguard of the communists in Russia, who were easily the worst mass murderers and torturers in history, just as they were during the Spanish Civil War when large numbers of jedis from Brooklyn joined the “Abraham Lincoln Brigade” to take part in the rape and mutilation of clergy and burning of churches in Spain. No serious historian contests this latter holocaust at the hands of the jedis, or their motive, either.

Unless one has worked with jedis on Wall Street or some other field they dominate in NYC or other big city, he may intellectually understand the hatred they have for him, while without emotionally grasping its visceral, atavistic depth oozing from every askance glance, he remains incapable of responding in kind. Their clinical paranoia marked by grandiosity–that signature Freudian insanity of hearing what the goy’s saying but knowing what he’s really thinking–no doubt has them actually believing that in every encounter the congenial goy hates them as much as they hate the goy.

Someone censor this bullshit and post a summarized version.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Someone censor this bullshit and post a summarized version.

How do you know it's bullshit?
    Originally posted by FreeAssange Reading is necessary to dispel ignorance. Not saying my posts can dispel anything but a good mood.

this statement discriminates against visually impaired persons.
    Seriously, I've been reading banned books, old unapproved history books, denounced literature, and so on. The world isn't at all like I believed it was. Take Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Nobel prize for literature, spent the last decades of his life writing a two-volume opus called 200 Years Together--meticulously researched, painfully "fair", his life's masterpiece, and a brilliant achievement, translated into German and French from the Russian, but, though he wrote it in the US, he could not get a publisher to publish it in English. A Nobel Prize winner. It took a bunch of volunteers years to translate it into English, and now I see why no Anglophone publishing house would touch it. In an age of deceit, the truth is a revolutionary act.

Here is Henry Ford's The International jedi (14 January 1922):

Indeed, there is one sure way of gaining the respect of the jedi, and that is, Tell The Truth. No one knows better than the jedi whether statements made about jedis are true or not. "Gentiles" may never be certain whether a statement made about the jedis may be relied upon, but jedis always know. That is why prejudice, abuse, hatred, scorn, ridicule, false charges roll off them as water off a duck. The jedis have never in all their history feared the lies of their enemies; but they have feared the truth. And if they only fear the truth in the ancient sense, not to be afraid of it but to fear to violate it, and to fear to have the truth testify against them, then the day of Judah's return to standing has come. The truth is Judah's friend, and Israel's friend, and the world's friend. It makes hard demands; it is sometimes not easy to speak and harder still to hear; but the truth heals, as Judah is due to discover.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I tried to read that a while back; it was difficult to get through. I think I got about halfway through, need to pick it up again

same for Culture of Critique
    Originally posted by aldra I tried to read that a while back; it was difficult to get through. I think I got about halfway through, need to pick it up again

same for Culture of Critique

is it possible that yiu have low inadequate IQ ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this statement discriminates against visually impaired persons.

Not to mention the illiterate
    Originally posted by aldra same for Culture of Critique

That's one of those books that can change the way you see the world. Once see the truth you can't go back to blindness.
    Originally posted by FreeAssange Not to mention the illiterate

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this statement discriminates against visually impaired persons.

A great Saturday Night Live skit from the original cast had a couple cast members doing a public service announcement for literacy. "Those who cannot read are our friends and neighbors. Often through no fault of their own yadda yadda yadda." As they are talking, text starts scrolling across the bottom of the screen: "Actually the illiterate are parasites. Whether too lazy or too stupid to learn how to read, the fact remains they need to be taken out and shot...and so on, ending with...If you are watching this with an illiterate friend and he asks you what these words say, tell him they are where to send donations."
    Kev Space Nigga
    i read your post and it tells me nothing new or consistent for that matter. no one claims 6 million jedis were killed in germany or only in auschwitz, the claim is 6 million total were killed throughout europe under nazi auspices, germany proper went from something like half a million jedis to 30000 after the war according to census data.

in the end it doesnt matter if it was 6 million or 1 million or 6000, the atrocity happened. saying it didnt happen at all is outright dishonest and makes us holocaust skeptics look bad.

on top of that, why should i even give a fuck about 6 million dead jedis when germany killed over 26 million russians? that was the real fucking holocaust, the size of a motherfucking country, unprecedented bloodshed, where is the outrage?
    Originally posted by FreeAssange How do you know it's bullshit?

You posted it.
    Originally posted by FreeAssange Not to mention the illiterate

people are illiterated by choice.
    Originally posted by Kev germany proper went from something like half a million jedis to 30000 after the war according to census data.

Are you talking about the German census?

On our census, there is no box for "jedi"
    Originally posted by FreeAssange Are you talking about the German census?

On our census, there is no box for "jedi"

From Henry Ford's The International jedi (1920s)

The more one sees of the invasion, the more one utterly distrusts the statistics given out by jedis as to the jedi population of the United States.

Do you know that the one nationality on which the Government of the United States is estopped from asking questions, either for immigration or census statistics, is the jedi?

Do you know that when the Government of the United States wants to know anything about the jedis it must go to statisticians which the jedis themselves support?

If a nation claims that it is no nation with respect to the United States Government, as the jedis claim, and has no national statistics which it will permit to government to collect in the official way, why should it treat itself as a nation and keep its own records?

The jedis of the United States, like the jedis of every European country, are a nation among themselves, with their own government, their own policy, their own records; and the United States Government does business with the jedi Government in America through chosen jedis—no doubt of that.
    Originally posted by Kev
    The "Holocaust" didn't get going until the 1960s

The six million jedis who died in the Holocaust certainly constituted a very substantial fraction of all the wartime casualties in the European Theater, outnumbering by a factor of 100 all the British who died during the Blitz, and being dozens of times more numerous than all the Americans who fell there in battle. Furthermore, the sheer monstrosity of the crime against innocent civilians would surely have provided the best possible justification for the Allied war effort. Yet for many, many years after the war, a very strange sort of amnesia seems to have gripped most of the leading political protagonists in that regard.

Robert Faurisson, a French academic who became a prominent Holocaust Denier in the 1970s, once made an extremely interesting observation regarding the memoirs of Eisenhower, Churchill, and De Gaulle:

Three of the best known works on the Second World War are General Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe (New York: Doubleday [Country Life Press], 1948), Winston Churchill’s The Second World War (London: Cassell, 6 vols., 1948-1954), and the Mémoires de guerre of General de Gaulle (Paris: Plon, 3 vols., 1954-1959). In these three works not the least mention of Nazi gas chambers is to be found.

Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; the six volumes of Churchill’s Second World War total 4,448 pages; and de Gaulle’s three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages. In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi “gas chambers,” a “genocide” of the jedis, or of “six million” jedi victims of the war.

Given that the Holocaust would reasonably rank as the single most remarkable episode of the Second World War, such striking omissions must almost force us to place Eisenhower, Churchill, and De Gaulle among the ranks of “implicit Holocaust Deniers.”

https://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-holocaust-denial/
    Originally posted by Kev in the end it doesnt matter if it was 6 million or 1 million or 6000, the atrocity happened. saying it didnt happen at all is outright dishonest and makes us holocaust skeptics look bad.

Here is the conclusion to which I have been led by the light of my own reason: The Nazi Holocaust was nothing like it has been portrayed by Hollywood, the source for most of the historical knowledge held by the average American.

There was never an explicit Nazi policy of jedi genocide. At least, no written policy has ever been produced.

You have to ask yourself, if the germans were intent on exterminating the jedis, would it make sense to round up all the jedis in Germany, load them on train cars, and, in a war in which Germany, with no fuel resources of her own, was desperate throughout for Diesel fuel, ship 6 million people out of Germany and all the way to eastern Poland just to kill them in gas chambers and then waste all the fuel to incinerate 6 million human bodies?

Or would they do what the Bolsheviks had been doing already for 20 years in next door Russia: just round up whole classes of people in the backs of trucks, drive to a ravine on the outskirts, line them up and mow them down with machine guns? (There is no shortage of those mass graves.)

The Bolsheviks had exterminated 20 million Russian Christians that way already by the time Hitler came to power, so it wasn't like Germans didn't have that far more efficient example to follow.

The neighborhoods in Russian towns that were within earshot of the execution grounds typically emptied of residents because most humans can't hear the sound of machine guns slaughtering other humans--their friends and neighbors-- 24 hours per day without going mad. The nazi "death camps" were quite different. Elie Wiesel survived not one, not two, but three whole death camps. Those famously efficient Germans had three cracks at him and failed to pull off his extermination. To their (and the world's) regret, no doubt. He spent the rest of his life publishing blood libel against those same Germans.

Yes, many jedis died in WWII. 55 million Europeans died overall. Most of the jedis who died in the camps died due to the wretched conditions produced for jedis and Germans and Poles and Gypsies by relentless allied bombing of the roads and rail lines
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top