User Controls

one thing ai never understood about women i see out and about in restaurants etc or in general

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    is how they treat one another but not the guy?
    shut

the

fuck

up
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    hmm
    Originally posted by Wariat is why theyw re so giving to each other so willing to pay their share for a meal or even pay for both and i sisit etc. but everytime they sre with me outside like three or them even if theyre dougars or olders they never offer wnd many just sit there expecting me to pay for their way everywhere not just the meal but any beers or dirnks any other place we go etc. even if they themselves text me ssying hey lets hang out. makes no sense is it just the type i attract or who are attracted to me or sre they reslly like this and sos esist snd treat esch other so muvh better thsn men they supposedly wanna fuk?

BECAUSE YOU ONLY MEET WiTH LiTERAL WHORES YOU FOOL.

They have Russian Orthodox churches where you live? You should convert, you might learn a thing or two. Just saying.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Eastern Europe is full of single girls.

Dating here is like fishing in the tanks full of fish at the supermarkets. You'll have unlimited success once you have money. Just saying.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Just grab 'em by the pussy, right, Donny?

Some folks say: "There is No Hell". Well how can there be No Hell when you are living in it?

Don't believe me? Go look in the mirror of yourself and notice the grim expression on your face

Can the Crown of Creation in other words the Supreme creation of God really have such a gloomy miserable look on its face?
    Originally posted by Wariat is why theyw re so giving to each other so willing to pay their share for a meal or even pay for both and i sisit etc. but everytime they sre with me outside like three or them even if theyre dougars or olders they never offer wnd many just sit there expecting me to pay for their way everywhere not just the meal but any beers or dirnks any other place we go etc. even if they themselves text me ssying hey lets hang out. makes no sense is it just the type i attract or who are attracted to me or sre they reslly like this and sos esist snd treat esch other so muvh better thsn men they supposedly wanna fuk?

Try again in English...
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Try again in English…

He wants to know why girls don't give him stuff because he has a penis.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian BECAUSE YOU ONLY MEET WiTH LiTERAL WHORES YOU FOOL.

They have Russian Orthodox churches where you live? You should convert, you might learn a thing or two. Just saying.

p.s. there is also a difference in behaviors between generations. The older ones are probably more traditional and expect the man to pay, whereas the younger ones are more likely to be partially corrupted by feminism and the idea of equality.

Regardless; why are there so many older swingers that you are seeing, unless they are whores?
    hmm
    Originally posted by Donald Trump He wants to know why girls don't give him stuff because he has a penis.

got it, thanks.

Because you're a creepy fuck Wariat and women can sniff that a mile away.
    lol
    Originally posted by Wariat like the internations remember that blond cougar from there or any women from there.

What the fuck...you're just stringing random words together.
    im saying those meetups jig why are they all like thwt wt them? or at bars flubs even worse.
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Because being in your presence is a literal chore. They deserve some compensation. Fix yourself and maybe you won’t only attract gold diggers.

Being in the presence of another woman is a delight therefore they are willing to show appreciation. It’s really not hard to understand.
    lol
    ?
Jump to Top