User Controls

Was anyone around for the Hydromorphone §m£ÂgØL drama?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    She’s the only person I’ve talked to from here and I talked to her again and she filled me in on what happened. She said it was ok if I posted about her. I feel bad for her and hope she gets better though.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Gonna need to be a bit more specific, hydro/§m£ÂgØL is one of the most successful drama factories that's ever existed in this community.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You can read the posts if you search. Any new dirt on golm?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Everyone was here. where were YOU?
    wjeres gollum ?
    Ghost Black Hole
    I was the one wearing the strap on, fucked them both
    I was the big guy with the ponytail in the corner playing the kettle drums
    komokazi Houston
    I was literally there.
    Originally posted by komokazi I was literally there.

Prove it by telling us something only u could know from being there
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Prove it by telling us something only u could know from being there

And not something really obvious either, like "§m£ÂgØL smells like re-fried beans". We already knew that.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 = She said it was ok if I posted about her. =

so post something.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You can read the posts if you search. Any new dirt on golm?

No not really I don’t think she talks to him. But she’s all fucked up.

I lied though I talked to Namaste from Zoklet too lol. Wonder what became of her. I tried looking for people with the same name on Facebook and i didn’t recognize them.
    Ghost Black Hole
    it's a shame they're both dead now
    Originally posted by Ghost it's a shame they're both dead now

Who?
Jump to Top