User Controls

no go zones: sounds like my type of environment

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i fucking wanna go to Manila.
    Originally posted by Wariat i fucking wanna go to manilla.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    no gay zones
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Surviving alone in the wilderness is way tougher than being in any urban environment, hence 99% of the worlds population being in or near large cities/coastal areas.

I grew up around people who were in and out of various jails and prisons around the world. If theyre so tough, why cant they all get up and go to work every day?

Actually a lot of them will admit its not as "tough" as people imagine it to be.
    Originally posted by Ghost no gay zones

Yes we all know that canada is a designated homo containment zone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/15/ramzan-kadyrov-says-there-are-no-gay-men-in-chechnya-and-if-there-are-any-they-should-move-to-canada/

We also know that the israel/palestine conflict is all your fault too

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why, because lots of rape goes on there?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Yes we all know that canada is a designated homo containment zone.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/15/ramzan-kadyrov-says-there-are-no-gay-men-in-chechnya-and-if-there-are-any-they-should-move-to-canada/

We also know that the israel/palestine conflict is all your fault too

okay person with an israeli passport that speaks fluent yiddish keep telling me about how my country is full of gays and kikels when you literally support the kikel state with your tax money and tourism.

My country doesn't need a flag ban for non existent homosexuals because we have something better, a society built on oversocialization and half assed christian values so you can bet we shame all gay people despite what your kikel brainwashing makes you believe, being gay will always be a minority weird thing no matter what country or political climate you live in.

Russians are just a bunch of fucktard corrupt government dick sucking retards YES PUTIN SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD THE MOST GIANT HOUES BECAUSE RUSSIA STRONG AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GAY PERSON LIVING HERE NEVER AND CHERNOBYL IS A CAPITALIST LIE

If you believe everything the government says you are a fucking retard. That's why russians let their government murder them and abuse them because they are too weak to fight back. Replaced the Tsar with a dictator because they need to suck that government dick
    Originally posted by Ghost okay person with an israeli passport that speaks fluent yiddish keep telling me about how my country is full of gays and kikels when you literally support the kikel state with your tax money and tourism.

My country doesn't need a flag ban for non existent homosexuals because we have something better, a society built on oversocialization and half assed christian values so you can bet we shame all gay people despite what your kikel brainwashing makes you believe, being gay will always be a minority weird thing no matter what country or political climate you live in.

Russians are just a bunch of fucktard corrupt government dick sucking retards YES PUTIN SHOULD BE ABLE TO BUILD THE MOST GIANT HOUES BECAUSE RUSSIA STRONG AND THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A GAY PERSON LIVING HERE NEVER AND CHERNOBYL IS A CAPITALIST LIE

If you believe everything the government says you are a fucking retard. That's why russians let their government murder them and abuse them because they are too weak to fight back. Replaced the Tsar with a dictator because they need to suck that government dick

I will agree with you that the czar was way better than anything to have come afterwards, as well as the fact that the Russian government is corrupt.

As far as my passports are concerned; they do not define me, but merely the places in which I am welcomed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top