User Controls

Fuckit take it to trial

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Lol u got 15 yrs and 500k fine over ur head and u didn’t do it but d a has the evi pretty much... d a offers u 8 with a 50k fine to repay the damage/theft u caused or whatever, but u gotta do 85% cuz it’s ur 3rd time down in illi, guaranteed no good time, ur 63, no children, parents that need help physically but not financially, and your lawyer is willing to go to trial and his team has estimated according to previous cases blah blah that they are willing to go to trial for the same price you would pay them, but your already out on bond and have been the entire time, keep in mind you have been squeaky clean for the last 12ish years with treatment papers to prove it.

What would u do? Just wondering, not my story but I see loads of similar situations alllll the time. Middle America is great for collecting money and working hard, just don’t get caught in the bullshit imho, grind and get the fuck out.

Me? I’m pushing the case out as far as possible and gonna try to get a little better of a plea deal, but idk man do like 6 ish years at around 65 would be hard fr, even though mofos would prolly leave u alone ur camp and level would make a big factor for me, outside love and support etc. I’m telling u, u don’t wanna catch urself in a jam where ur locked up with no paper or any help from outside, if u had a solid plan to do those 6ish years at that age u could do it but man, fuck that.

Let’s start using our brains guiz and see if we can do good ok lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    just fake your death so when you don't show up to court they are like ahh shit he died
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    take the 8 bro. ull enjoy it anyway and play some golf or tennis and shit.
    u be earing those top ramen with the lima the lima sauce and shit not the crap shu food. just enjoy bro.
    you just days its not me but the next paragraph admitted its your case?
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat take the 8 bro. ull enjoy it anyway and play some golf or tennis and shit.

Originally posted by Wariat u be earing those top ramen with the lima the lima sauce and shit not the crap shu food. just enjoy bro.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol putting some other guys image i see and defsming him. im sure cstbox.me or whatever ur using will be happy.
    Originally posted by Wariat lol putting some other guys image i see and defsming him. im sure cstbox.me or whatever ur using will be happy.

Kill yourself
    This is all hypothetical. And no wario it’s not my case lol u 12 ur old noncer
    Ghost Black Hole
    yeah i do it a lot they are fine with people making memes from public pictures on the internet. Only a scared person would be against that

Wairo is like the most openly doxxed dude but he just acts like all of it never happened and just happens to like all the same shit mike durat or maciej Duraj or wtf ever ur calling urself now adays. Bruh Poland must be crazy they must really have some nutjobs over there
    Ghost Black Hole
    you almost have to respect it

"Believe only half of what you read and none of what you hear"

https://niggasin.space/search?q=nope+not+me&search_type=posts&author=Wariat
    Wariat would have someone walk in while he was balls deep in a 10 year old and tell them it was someone else's dick.
    Ghost Black Hole
    seriously tho I heard the shu has some pretty dank noodles
    Wariat you should come to American prison where they take pedophiles like you and pancake their fucking head into the concrete floor of the cell until it looks like bloody mashed potatoes
    Ghost Black Hole
    Luciano is my plural
    Luciano gave Wariat two black eyes and a broken jaw for using his teeth while sucking him off
    I made a prison pizza last night for fun forgot to take a pic. Turned out to be hors dourves anyway basically cuz I only had bomb ass deli shit to top it with lol not the original slim Jim or pickles
    Originally posted by Solstice Wariat you should come to American prison where they take pedophiles like you and pancake their fucking head into the concrete floor of the cell until it looks like bloody mashed potatoes

not if you can fight and will take it to them first they wont like i did to the ryders and not if your polak or polish born in a country with first to fight as the acornym for the nation and an ultra to the fuking max.
    if youre an ultra you live for war or combat its really what you live for and the moment the day even jumping on cop cars and shit.
Jump to Top