User Controls

Memes are the sole culture of the American youth

And yet none of them know the meaning of the word meme, and they don't even know about their own kilroy!

Forget about the older memes from 20 yrs ago, too. A meme to these young cunts is any picture with some text written underneath it, the uncultured swine.

Is it something about Americans that makes them inherently unable to gain a culture?

What is the difference between the usa and yogurt? You leave yogurt laying around for 200 yrs, and it will grow a culture.

I thank you for your attention.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jeff Houston
    I'm using that joke as my own.

Thank you
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Why has Russia been so poor for so long? Whether under the Tsars, Communists, or Capitalist Democracy - Russia continues to be much poorer than it's western neighbours (and at this point a few of their eastern ones)

Russia has a lot of famous scientists, intellectuals, musicians etc. So the problem isn't cognitive ability.

I can only assume it's due to laziness. They must be work-shy and feckless. Star Trek wat u fink?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Jeff Houston
    Sneaky fucking Russian bastard
    im pretty sure dressing tactically is part of american culture.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    nice karambit
    Originally posted by Jeff I'm using that joke as my own.

Thank you

Was it not a joke told by hugo chavez at the un or something? Not my joke.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im pretty sure dressing tactically is part of american culture.

https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/a0dff6e6a9405038897603db20f250e7afaeac2c/0_242_5184_3112/master/5184.jpg?w=1200&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&fit=max&s=609bcc736412e9b1f404b31a3eb394a5

Wearing a kaffiya as a scarf along with workpants? I would argue that the work pants ought to be considered unique, and that the kaffiya is from a different culture altogether. Therefore these are not cultural items, and Wearing clothes is widely practiced, therefore not a cultural custom.

Originally posted by rabbitweed Why has Russia been so poor for so long? Whether under the Tsars, Communists, or Capitalist Democracy - Russia continues to be much poorer than it's western neighbours (and at this point a few of their eastern ones)

Russia has a lot of famous scientists, intellectuals, musicians etc. So the problem isn't cognitive ability.

I can only assume it's due to laziness. They must be work-shy and feckless. Star Trek wat u fink?

Because usa is scared. They manipulate prices to devalue the ruble. The west is putting in effort to destabilize and isolate to try and take away natural resources.

Its "rich" (not) neighbors are either tiny and have lots of oil, or are in debt to usa and house american bases (i.e. satellite states).

To remain independent, Russia has practically zero debt. Other countries lose sovereignty to varying degrees due to debt. Developing countries often have foreign powers having rights to land/ resources a la africa/china.

The Russian federation as we know it today is merely 30 years old. It inherited very little outside of military hardware from the soviet union, and was in civil war as recently as 2000, with corruption and symptoms of a failing state lasting until about 2010, only getting better recently. It is a fragment of its forer self, and has only recently began to make moves after rebuilding itself to a degree.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    interesting fact: even though Russia's been seen as relying on energy exports since the implosion of the Soviet Union (ie.the 'gas station masquarading as a country' remarks), the state made almost nothing off of the sector up until 2004-2005 when Putin forced the oligarchs to either fall in line, go to jail or 'disappear' in one way or another
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by rabbitweed Why has Russia been so poor for so long? Whether under the Tsars, Communists, or Capitalist Democracy - Russia continues to be much poorer than it's western neighbours (and at this point a few of their eastern ones)

All you care about is money.
    Gtfo Mr. Krabs.
    Originally posted by Fonaplats All you care about is money.
    Gtfo Mr. Krabs.

You care about money too. All your talk here is about work or quitting work or what you bought.

The difference is I save it while you spend it.
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian And yet none of them know the meaning of the word meme, and they don't even know about their own kilroy!

Forget about the older memes from 20 yrs ago, too. A meme to these young cunts is any picture with some text written underneath it, the uncultured swine.

Is it something about Americans that makes them inherently unable to gain a culture?

What is the difference between the usa and yogurt? You leave yogurt laying around for 200 yrs, and it will grow a culture.

I thank you for your attention.

russian culture goes back what 1000 years? american culture is very young, we havent "matured" so to speak, we are a melting pot that is still struggling with its identity which would be fine if we werent also struggling with our gender >.>
    Ghost Black Hole
    okay boomer
    American culture has its roots in English culture. The War of Independence was the English Civil War part 2 - literally the same sides fighting.

This is why the British war effort was so half assed. Hate to break it to you yankee doodles but you didn't win the war cause you were all brave and loved freedom and shit, you won it because half of Britain pretty much wanted you too.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Because usa is scared.

Stop deflecting.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian They manipulate prices to devalue the ruble. The west is putting in effort to destabilize and isolate to try and take away natural resources.

That's been happening since the Grand Duchy of Moscow, has it?

Originally posted by Misguided Russian Its "rich" (not) neighbors are either tiny and have lots of oil, or are in debt to usa and house american bases (i.e. satellite states).

Why are they so much richer now that they're American satellite states, and so much poorer when they were Russian ones?

Originally posted by Misguided Russian To remain independent, Russia has practically zero debt. Other countries lose sovereignty to varying degrees due to debt. Developing countries often have foreign powers having rights to land/ resources a la africa/china.

The Russian federation as we know it today is merely 30 years old. It inherited very little outside of military hardware from the soviet union, and was in civil war as recently as 2000, with corruption and symptoms of a failing state lasting until about 2010, only getting better recently. It is a fragment of its forer self, and has only recently began to make moves after rebuilding itself to a degree.

Again, Russia has been poorer than the west for centuries, and all you have to draw from is the past 3 decades.

Face it, there's something in the russian national character that keeps you poor.
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by rabbitweed American culture has its roots in English culture. The War of Independence was the English Civil War part 2 - literally the same sides fighting.

This is why the British war effort was so half assed. Hate to break it to you yankee doodles but you didn't win the war cause you were all brave and loved freedom and shit, you won it because half of Britain pretty much wanted you too.

Just imagine when America got onto the world stage and started making deals with france OH MAN THE EGG ON THE FACE Imagine that first meeting of nations and America walks in with sunglasses doing finger guns at everyone there and the queen of England says "Oh My!" and faints.

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    My favorite memes are "the berries it's safe to eat" and "how to start a fire". Real OG shit, you probably haven't heard of them.
    Originally posted by aldra nice karambit

yea, REAL boys use kerambits.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/rioting-jalan-bukit-merah-police-arrest-deadly-weapon-knife-15005726
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Wearing a kaffiya as a scarf along with workpants? I would argue that the work pants ought to be considered unique, and that the kaffiya is from a different culture altogether. Therefore these are not cultural items, and Wearing clothes is widely practiced, therefore not a cultural custom.

i see you have been desensitized by fire and non firearms to the point you no longer notice thier presence.
    Kev Space Nigga
    did rabbitdweeb just say that the former soviet states are doing better now? fucking LOL, they have been apocalyptic failed state shitholes since the soviet breakup
    Originally posted by Kev russian culture goes back what 1000 years? american culture is very young, we havent "matured" so to speak, we are a melting pot that is still struggling with its identity which would be fine if we werent also struggling with our gender >.>

american culture will never get to matured stage.

because it will be BLACKED.

HARDD.

Jump to Top