User Controls

CandyRein has the hots for G, but G thinks that Candy is ratchet...

WellHung Black Hole
    Folks, that's why the self-proclaimed lothario chose not to smash it.
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    Ghost Black Hole
    wellhung talks abot G and candyrein because he masturbates at the same time while thinknig of them
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Isn't Candy still going out with that guy with the beard?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    Meanwhile jabs back at middlescool level

WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by stl1 Isn't Candy still going out with that guy with the beard?

She never did. It's all a ruse.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost wellhung talks abot G and candyrein because he masturbates at the same time while thinknig of them

who do u masturbate to?
    WellHung Black Hole
    folx?
    G African Astronaut
    Everybody has the hots for G, including yourself w/ the PMs etc. Alas I'm taken.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ghost Black Hole
    Originally posted by WellHung who do u masturbate to?

ur mom
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost ur mom

I wud let u fuck her for $250. But u can't come up with that type of cash.
    Ghost Black Hole
    be real she would just be happy to have the attention and would cook me dinner and pack me a lunch
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Ghost be real she would just be happy to have the attention and would cook me dinner and pack me a lunch

nigger
    Ghost Black Hole
    b real
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Tf lol

I don’t even think I’ve held a conversation with G nor does he interact with me

I have a man .. op is miserable about it
    Originally posted by G Everybody has the hots for G, including yourself w/ the PMs etc. Alas I'm taken.

Delusional faggotry, old man
    Originally posted by Ghost be real she would just be happy to have the attention and would cook me dinner and pack me a lunch

Stop drinking so much so early
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready Delusional faggotry, old man

Aren't you like 55 with an ugly ass immigrant wife ?! GiGi would bow & kiss my feet in person son.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Op you’ve been pissed off for over a year making these manipulative threads in jealousy...when will you get over me having a man..

You’re so creepy you lie and say I’ve met you LMAO

Originally posted by Bill Krozby dude you're the hugest dweeb here and you look like a literal pig

i baited smellhung into getting into tc on night after he kept backing out and all he did was look really pensive and started showing us his work out supplements that he doesn't use lol

why u so obsessed with other peoples lives.. oh wait because you don't have one.. heard..

Originally posted by Bill Krozby ITT smellhung is jelly that Candyrein can pull a young perfectly good whyte boi, while he fails at trying to fly fish lil johnny on a string of smarties.

The one nigga here besides myself that saw through the fuq chit with op and op hated it lol
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    BAM!! USIN A DEAD NIGGA'S WORDS AGAINST YA,, FOOO
Jump to Top