User Controls

I am working 7 days a week for the rest of my working life.

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My goal is to retire early.
    I have already worked the last 10 days in a row and I am working all weekend so I will soon be at even more days in a row.
    The money is flowing in faster than I can spend it.
    Soon I will be living on the shore in a big beach house with a roller coaster going from my front door to my mail box.
    You poor people disgust me.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    THEY DISCUST ME ALSO
    TRUMP/ NOEM 2021
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT THEY DISCUST ME ALSO
    TRUMP/ NOEM 2021

Imma invest some of my money in a paint sprayer.
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Balance and symmetry.
    Originally posted by WellHung Balance and symmetry.

You have no car.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the tax man's going to rearrange your insides
    Not after I invest in a firearm.

G African Astronaut
    lol 10 days straight, what a herculean accomplishment lol.
    Get down off your high perch.
    Ghost Black Hole
    you wood blow your retirement on pizza pie in a week you fatty
    Opey is such a puritan of the highest order
    G African Astronaut
    lol
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    In the last thread you made you were going to cash in your retirement savings to buy magic beans.
    Ghost Black Hole
    That's what they call heroin YO MAN GIMME A BEAN DAWG
    cigreting Dark Matter
    Originally posted by POLECAT THEY DISCUST ME ALSO
    TRUMP/ NOEM 2021

Noem is a cunt. She didnt let recreational marijuana pass when the people voted for it
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My goal is to retire early.
    I have already worked the last 10 days in a row and I am working all weekend so I will soon be at even more days in a row.
    Soon I will be living on the shore in a big beach house with a roller coaster going from my front door to my mail box.

Ive had times where I worked labor every day all day for close to a year. You can do it.
    G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Ive had times where I worked labor every day all day for close to a year. You can do it.

Most adults have, 10 fucking days is scrub level lol.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy The money is flowing in faster than I can spend it.

Because you literally don't have time to spend it. Not that that's a bad thing. Keep at it fondlepants!
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by BeeReBuddy My goal is to retire early.

need some soma?
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by G Most adults have, 10 fucking days is scrub level lol.

based upon ur limited anecdotal evidence and extremely small sample size. Interesting take from sumone who is here a lot, constantly posting about the food he is eating, and not the 'work' he is doing. I'm beginning to think ur nothing more than a troll.
Jump to Top