User Controls

OK NIGGA'S, WHO HOLDS THE TOP POSITION IN OUR STATE GOVERNMENT?, HINT ITS THE SAME PEOPLE IN EVERY STATE

POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    POLECAT IS SMARTER THAN MOST OF YOU AMERICANS
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    And...obviously more edumacated.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU GOD DAMN FAGGOT DUMBASS COMMIE CUNT OF A HUMAN
    I AM SURROUNDED BY MORONS ON THIS SITE
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    did you break your keyboard
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    This thread reeks of meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by POLECAT I AM SURROUNDED BY MORONS ON THIS SITE

Might I suggest that you read Surrounded by Idiots, by Thomas Erikson ?

But as to you're question , I believe that we the people are the top position because we're what it's all about and as children of God we are endowed with certain inalienable rights
    VERY NICE SIR,

WHAT WE HAVE GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY IS A MISUNDERSTANDING,, U SEE MOST FOLKS DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF A DEMICRATIC REPUBLIC,, WE THE PEOPLE HOLD ALL THE POWER,, IF AS A HUMAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THEN YOU ARE A KING,, IF AS A HUMAN YOU DON'T AGREE OR BELIEVE OR WANT THE POWER YOU ARE A PERSON/ SERVENT AND YOU ARE UNDER THE GOVERNMENTS POWER AND CONTROL. IF YOU ARE A PEOPLE YOU ARE ABOVE THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PERSONS UNDER THE GOVERNMENT.

i NOW NO LONGER FEEL I NEED TO WAKE THE LESSER HUMANS AS THEY ARE BENETH ME IN STANDING AS IS THE GOVERNMENT AND THEY REALLY DO NOT HAVE A SAY IN THE DIRECTION OF OUR COUNTRY.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    zog
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Smegma.
    DOJ UNDER ATTACK BY THE PEOPLE
    NO GOVERNMENMT POSITION HAS MORE POWER THAN WE THE PEOPLE WHO GRANTED SPISIFIC POWERS TO OUR GOVERNMENT,, THOSE POWERS GRANTED CAN NOT BE EXPANDED TO CREATE POWER OVER THE PEOPLE.

FEDERAL LAW ONLY EXTENDS INSIDE THE 10 SQUARE MILED DC IS IN,, SO FOR YOU NIGGERS THINKING ,, HOW BOUT ALL THOSE POOR FAGGOT IN FEDERAL PRISON THAT GOT BUSTED OUTSIDE THAT 10 SQUARE MILES,, WELL THEY ARE JAILED ILLEGALLY AND OUTSIDE THE ACTUAL POWERS OF THE FEDERAL ENTITYS THAT ARRESTED THEM
    Dude turn your cap lock off your scaring me.
    And put the pipe down.
    CAPS LOCKED TILL TRUMP IN BACK IN THE WHITE HOUSE AND MY SMOKE IS FRIGGIN AWESOME BUT NOT AS AWESOMA AS GOD AND DAVE JOSE
    I'M ON THE DABS AND JOINTS ATM
    Your going to regret that later.
    Just sayin.
    WHAT PART
    Ghost Black Hole
    the kikel
    answer ME THIS SMARTASSES,,, where is the united states located?
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    How many YouTube videos do you watch a day?
Jump to Top