User Controls

review of General Buck Nakey (22 questions)

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    He is an excellent ambassador of his city, and I like that he's an American ( American's always tell the truth ( we all know how germans always lie ) ). Very generous gont, and really up-to-earth.

Also this is heretofore the public notice that we have formed a planning committee for a new annual meetup of space-Ni🅱️s, and yes, our new polygamist-transgender-girlfriend of false-outrage is going to be there too.

as far as the 22 questions, i will not be answering any personal questions about myself but you can ask Gen. Nakeds questions here and he will have to read them all
    Thank you for the generous inteoduction tex. Id like to propose a steer committee inregards to the aheretofore mentioned bonanza. Any opposed say huh?
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    I respect the man for being a fellow Cali Boi and from where my father snd his fathet grew up in the southlands of cali. However i as a native to cali and only been to socal 6/7 times tops. I have no friends down there and its too big to drive around to find anything to do outside of beaches or tourist shit. So it seems hostile a bit. Especially the 405. Fucking people suddenly passing you then pull in front of you to slow down really quickly and remain at a retarded grandma speed seems to be the game there. Stayed in Inglewood once. Rude leople
    Kev Space Nigga
    why do you eat babies?
    Originally posted by Kev why do you eat babies?

Thanks

Box of JaneJohn
    Originally posted by Kev why do you eat babies?

Why do you not eat babies?
    Babies in Boxes and Smi know why
    Kev Space Nigga
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked Why do you not eat babies?

I ASKED FIRST
Jump to Top