User Controls

Markets

SeanyDigital Yung Blood
    This website needs a marketplace, guarantee it will get more traffic that way
    What's that
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump What's that

A liability.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What's that?
    cerakote African Astronaut
    lanny this might actually be something worth considering, but not drugs
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by HampTheToker A liability.

This lol.

I could open a subforum for trading/selling stuff I guess but I'm sure as hell not going to play escrow, deal with shipping/fraud logistics, or underwrite any transactions.

What the hell are you people even going to sell that isn't drugs anyway?
    Merlin Houston
    Originally posted by Lanny What the hell are you people even going to sell that isn't drugs anyway?

Bonsai fertilizer
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny This lol.

I could open a subforum for trading/selling stuff I guess but I'm sure as hell not going to play escrow, deal with shipping/fraud logistics, or underwrite any transactions.

What the hell are you people even going to sell that isn't drugs anyway?

personal belongings. i'd rather fill/satisfy the need of one of you guys vs. a craigslist random; it would be no more trouble than using it and i would know that i helped out someone here or they helped me out, as the case may be

say you needed a burner phone. i have a burner phone to sell. i sell you the burner phone and because of the relationship i share with you as a fellow member of this forum you and i both feel more comfortable with it and the intrapersonal bond of people here grows. which is important enough considering more than a few people have fallen on hard times and if it comes to hocking your shit to get by i'd rather do it with someone i'm at least mildly acquainted online with than someone i've never spoken to/seen before
    Sell drug precursors like zoklet

1 3 benzodioxole is legal
    Would you like to be a Shitfucker?

The Shitfucking/Shitfuckers club is a fine tradition of memebers of this community randomily giving eath other free shit just to be cool, it has already been going on for a long time.

To be a Shitfucker you must pay $5 to the new memebers pyramid scheme BTC address (because trianglism) or have something given to you by a current member. (value of at least $15).

Shitfuckers new member pyramid scheme BTC address: 1Ev36cAXfPp4USuKx1W4oVh84nkwtLozLC , or any address given by another memeber.

Members:
    -Actor
    -aldra
    -mq
    -nonarky
    -
    snab_snib African Astronaut
    selling Damaged MeaT, 75/g, (sulphate)
    We could sell our bodies and make mad stacks.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Worst idea ever.
    Someone post the triangle market
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u can juts take ordrs than send theyre adress to sum lab in china
    I'll be escrow, I don't have anything to gain from stealing ur $$$ because I already have enough.
    Also welcome back to the community faggydigital
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Someone post the triangle market

It crashed a while ago due to its direct backing by the pepe economy.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP1xhQe3xWE
    Cookie crisp was trash
Jump to Top