User Controls

Poll: Yes or No

I'm fat (officially)

  1. #1
    Jeff Houston
    Praise my rolls of lard!
  2. #2
    Ghost Black Hole
    pics?
  3. #3
    why is "pleasantly plump" not an option?
  4. #4
    stl1 Dark Matter
    Or "jiggly booty"?
  5. #5
    Jeff Houston
    Pickle time
  6. #6
    Jeff Houston
    Did that share my personal inf0?
  7. #7
    nitul009 Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Jeff Praise my rolls of lard!

    Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri
  8. #8
    RIPtotse Tuskegee Airman
    Height? Weight?

    We’ll be the judge of that.

    I’m 6’6” so it takes me to about 250 to start getting a littl pudgy... but it’s getting easier as I age, I’m 30 now and about ehh 235
  9. #9
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by nitul009 Impression of Planet Proxima Centauri with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B - Information about Proxima Centauri

    The star Proxima Centauri isn’t obvious, but it’s an identity of the various noted stars in Globe sky. That’s because it was thought-out to be a portion of the beta Centauri star system, a ternary system, and the most expected star system to our sun.

    lol wut
  10. #10
    Cowboy2013 Houston
    If your pants are larger than a 32 you could probably afford to lose some weight.
  11. #11
    RIPtotse Tuskegee Airman
    I’m 38 or 40 in waist but my height helps my weight a lot so idk of waist size is a fr good judge
  12. #12
    Originally posted by aldra lol wut

    probably translated from non english sources.
  13. #13
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Height? Weight?

    We’ll be the judge of that.

    I’m 6’6” so it takes me to about 250 to start getting a littl pudgy… but it’s getting easier as I age, I’m 30 now and about ehh 235

    I'm 6"3 210lbs today. Was in the 230-240 range and gaining when I started this thread.

    Have since returned to work and my weight has been slowly declining.
  14. #14
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny probably translated from non english sources.

    obvious scam website, but what was the scam? giving me nonsense science? if it was for drive by browser hax I have no idea why they chose a space theme and gibberish instead of just copying from a blog that actually made sense
  15. #15
    Jeff Houston
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 If your pants are larger than a 32 you could probably afford to lose some weight.

    34 waist now, but Was probably pushing a 36 for a bit.

    Buttons kept popping off my waist band with all my old pants so I starting wearing sweat pants and sport shorts with the elastic stretchy waist like all the time
  16. #16
    Originally posted by aldra obvious scam website, but what was the scam? giving me nonsense science? if it was for drive by browser hax I have no idea why they chose a space theme and gibberish instead of just copying from a blog that actually made sense

    selling advertising spaces.
  17. #17
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    muh name a jeff
  18. #18
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny selling advertising spaces.

    Bingo.
  19. #19
    About how many candles could we make out of you?
  20. #20
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ About how many candles could we make out of you?

    One XXL one would be the most fun.
Jump to Top