User Controls

Alcohol turns you into a woman

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    It does this somewhat indirectly by disrupting normal liver function and bile production, which leads to hyper accumulation of manganese

Manganese is a mineral element that is both nutritionally essential and potentially toxic. The derivation of its name from the Greek word for magic remains appropriate, because scientists are still working to understand the diverse effects of manganese deficiency and manganese toxicity in living organisms

At a point, manganese toxicity becomes irreversible. It starts to damage the brain, and a horrifying sequence follows: the damage progresses, even without further exposure. Symptoms include a loss of balance, uncontrollable tremors (dystonia), slow and clumsy movements (bradykinesia), face muscle spasms, speech disturbance, rigidity, and gait abnormalities

The early phase — sometimes called “manganese mania” — affects mental health, leading to irritability, apathy, aggressiveness, hallucinations, and psychosis

Unlike dietary exposure, inhaled manganese bypasses the bile, enters directly into the bloodstream, and can pass into the brain

15 studies describe mood disruption after overexposure to Mn, including anxiety, nervousness, irritability, and aggression

9) Alzheimer’s
    High manganese may be involved in Alzheimer’s by increasing blood amyloid-beta levels. Amyloid beta creates plaques in the brain linked to cognitive impairment in Alzheimer’s. Chronic Mn treatment in monkeys increased these brain plaques. Additionally, advanced stages of manganese poisoning have been linked to dementia

More recently, in a study of 84 male workers exposed to Mn and 92 controls, those exposed to manganese had lower testosterone and higher gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) levels. They also had decreased sperm motility [53].

14) Prion Disease
    Mn overload may trigger misfolding and aggregation of prion proteins [4, 50].

Animals and humans with prion disease have increased Mn levels in blood, brain, and liver [50].

15) Heart Damage
    Too much manganese prevents the heart muscle from working and excessively expands blood vessels, leading to large blood pressure drops [11, 18].

16) Sense of Smell
    In a study of 60 people, those exposed to airborne Mn had an impaired sense of smell [69].

Because it’s found pretty much everywhere, people are more likely to have excess manganese than to be deficient.

6) Women
    According to the 2011 – 2012 NHANES study of US residents, women have significantly higher blood manganese levels than men [79].

Takeaway
    Manganese toxicity leads to brain damage, mental health issues, and hormonal imbalances.

So if you wanted someone to self destruct and they were an alcoholic, make sure they get plenty of manganese....

Certain radio frequency can also induce similar symptoms and disrupt normal bile function as well, even at low power level..

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0891061815000599

Maybe this explains hikis sniffles and diaper fetish

Drink up, folks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Through ingestion, in healthy people, the safe limit is below 10 mg per day if i recall correctly and most is removed through the bile. Inhalation bypasses the bile so it would take maybe 2mg or less per day.

Now im wondering if some of the weed and tobacco people are smoking has hyper accumulated dangerous levels.... I mean if it only takes 1000th of a gram or less to be dangerous. Perhaps edibles are safer. Or high quality hash since the green tissues probably accumulate more than the trichomes.

Edit; manganism is serious businesx

Edit2 ,....this actually maybe explains a lot of the behavior in modern western society. A certain food product is very high in manganese, has been pushed and marketed as healthy for decades and has recently been linked to obesity and liver function disruption.

Hm!!!
    Nice
    Originally posted by LittleJapaneseGirl2005 Nice

Yesh, i often stumble upon new extremely difficult to trace methods of removing people 'from the equation' but theyre often too sadistic. Just a morbid fascination with death

Edit; anyway i am working on a cheap diy protein powder source that only requires either mechanical cold press or centrifuge, or cold water extraction followed by freeze drying..

But i have to still remove salts and excess manganese from the emd product. Just mostly a bit of basic math in regards to solubility
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I always heard that about malt liquor
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I always heard that about malt liquor

https://www.reddit.com/r/insanepeoplefacebook/comments/7kzdnh/1_put_manganese_in_your_product_2_3_profit/

Its starting to make more and more sense
    Ghost Black Hole
    its true I chugged 40 beers and gtrew a pussy
    blaster master victim of incest
    rabbitweed African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Ghost its true I chugged 40 beers and gtrew a pussy

Now you just need to do the same to HTS and you two can go from sodomites to lesbians.
    Ghost Black Hole
    the Egyptian police checked my asshole for scarring I am clear
    Originally posted by blaster master Shit I'm an alcoholic who welded with high manganese welding wire for a decade straight.

You never know how itll affect someone. Its a gamble. A roll of the dice. Looking back at Bill Krozby posts it seems he may have had manganism, if he was being honest about those symptoms. He had bipolar and ocd and its linked to those too.

Sadly most of the time itll probably just be written off as mental illness
    Bradley Black Hole
    Wow I didn't know all that. This make sme feel a lot better about not drinking. You know i Have noticed subtle feminine characteristics in my personality when i meditate on my self. I think ti's from alcohol because like a lot of people do gay shit on meth, b ut I don't, meth makes me wanan WORK, and like get shit done, and learn, and study, and not really fuck like at all.

But i've never said no while drunk or if I have i wasn't that drunk

But alcohol makes me an unloveable creature, and d4espite being a massive alcoholic, i'm not drinkin today

(But I'd like to)

I have mental illness according to those who are afraid of me and the state, but I really don't see it.
    Its easier for someone to hijack your mind on the sauce. I use myself as a lab rat so i may brew some henbane beer and use alcoholic beverages in rituals once in a while, but as a habit its one of the most retarded things you can do.

If you must mess with gaba receptors you may as well add amanita muscaria(dried first) and kavalactones from kava kava or gymnopilus
Jump to Top