User Controls

Negro....

WellHung Black Hole
    negro.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Nigger sheboon
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Persons of color (even though black is not actually a color)
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Persons of color (even though black is not actually a color)

the absence of, hun?👍⚘
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Persons of color (even though black is not actually a color)

persons of savagetry.
    Quick Mix Ready Dark Matter [jealously defalcate my upanishad]
    People of great community strength and talents in music (except most modern shit), poetry and now the political realm

However Going from "Color" to Afro American to African American and now back to Color but "Person of" is annoying a bit. I got called out for telling a Person of Color woman that a "black lady" yadda something something (conversation was private) and she said " Well I dont know about her, butvI prefer Person of color". And my mind went blank

All I did was shake my head up and down cause it was a bit off topic. But she was pleasant. So I guess PoC is ths new phrase.

Stop haten, OP
    Originally posted by WellHung the absence of, hun?👍⚘

Yup, sweetheart.
    Originally posted by Quick Mix Ready People of great community strength and talents in music (except most modern shit), poetry and now the political realm

However Going from "Color" to Afro American to African American and now back to Color but "Person of" is annoying a bit. I got called out for telling a Person of Color woman that a "black lady" yadda something something (conversation was private) and she said " Well I dont know about her, butvI prefer Person of color". And my mind went blank

All I did was shake my head up and down cause it was a bit off topic. But she was pleasant. So I guess PoC is ths new phrase.

Stop haten, OP

You should have told her "I'd prefer to have a fucking huge dick too but I have to deal with what I was given"
Jump to Top