User Controls

SUBSCRIPTION?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??????

Lanny you fuckwad. You move the Latest Threads button over instead of putting Subscriptuons between Latest threads and Inbox? Or inbox and search? What the fuck is wrong with you? I just dont fucking get it. We give you all this community and you fuck us around like a bunch of gucks. Its sick. And its wrong. There is no moral explanation for this type of dickery. I am absolutely disgusted that you would find it acceptable to replace my most oft clicked location on the entire website for some fucking bullshit. This is not acceptable.

And I will make SURE AS HELL it gets on your permanent record.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I hear it's called "forced adoption".
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    This is space. Not china.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly This is space. Not china.

Tell that to Lonnie.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    read sploo thread, give it a week
    dont condition me bitch
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    but I just love it when you hair is all soft and nice, I could run my hands through it for hours.
    Originally posted by Lanny but I just love it when you hair is all soft and nice, I could run my hands through it for hours.

u r kreepy
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    K
    Lanny is kreepykay confirmed.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cphNpqKpKc4
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    This is a man who successfully pretended to be a woman on the Internetz for almost 10 years, before being discovered. True story.
    Monthly fee, bonus content.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL This is a man who successfully pretended to be a woman on the Internetz for almost 10 years,

And you have unsuccessfully pretended to be competent for like 40.
    Aren't you new here , how do you know so much about spectral?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Aren't you new here , how do you know so much about spectral?

Dont fuckin worry about it kiddo.
    As an exercise folks, try typing "Kiddo" into search.
Jump to Top