User Controls

Some day

Some day my life will be awesome and ill notify you niggers. Some day ill have my dream girl. Oooh yess
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You bet. I have supreme confidence in your life success.
    Totes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I hope someone fucking hurries up and pushes the big red button
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Someday is a pipedream. We exist in the here and now. Thats why my motto is fuck drugs. Literally taken that is form a sexual relationship with chemicals. Its some next level shit. Plus I get a special pass for being molecule-kin. Tis pretty dope.
    Originally posted by a·nom·a·ly Someday is a pipedream. We exist in the here and now. Thats why my motto is fuck drugs. Literally taken that is form a sexual relationship with chemicals. Its some next level shit. Plus I get a special pass for being molecule-kin. Tis pretty dope.

Are you down to bond with some G-protein coupled receptors?
    Originally posted by Sophie Are you down to bond with some G-protein coupled receptors?

I could go for some NMDA receptor antagonism myself
    I wanna put my penis in DMSO
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i got dibs on amphetamine sulfate
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I've been waiting for someday for years now....don't know if it will ever come
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I wanna put my penis in DMSO

Use hydrofluoric acid instead.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Why is your life not awesome today?
    Sir slappy isnt like you guys he wants the leave it to beaver fat church dwelling raising a family lifestyle with moderate drug use thrown in. I wanna live on easy street like garfield the cat
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle Sir slappy isnt like you guys he wants the leave it to beaver fat church dwelling raising a family lifestyle with moderate drug use thrown in. I wanna live on easy street like garfield the cat

What's keeping you from making that happen?
    Originally posted by Ajax What's keeping you from making that happen?
    just time im on the road though

THIS WORLD WILL BE, A BETTA WORLD ONE DAY MON WE JUST GOTTA LEGALIZE IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nL_hx0Gezk
Jump to Top